• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Zeal and Endless GB pricing

Hey Everyone,

I've been talking to AutoRnD (www.autornd.com) and have convinced them to offer a GROUP BUY for some of the Zeal and Endless products (www.endlessusa.com).

Here is what they are offering us:

Function Xs:

Shipped in Cali or will called NorCal = $1965.00 OTD
Shipped out of state in Cont US = $1830.00 OTD

Function X:

Shipped in Cali or will called NorCal = $2360.00 OTD
Shipped out of state in Cont US = $2185.00 OTD

Vita Nuova Pads:

Front only: $80.00 plus shipping and sales tax if applicable
Front and Rear set: $160.00 plus shipping and sales tax if applicable

SS-S Pads:

Front only: $120.00 plus shipping and sales tax if applicable
Front and Rear set: $240.00 plus shipping and sales tax if applicable.

So if you like to join this group buy, please add your name and the item you would like to purchase. :smile:

Thanks!!

1) NSXnR6 = Zeal coilovers Function Xs
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Attachments

• functionXcoilover.jpg
    functionXcoilover.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 94
  • functionXs.jpg
    functionXs.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 82
  • superfunction.jpg
    superfunction.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 114
Hey Guys,

Pccw - i believe they can get any Endless product. If you like, please list what parts you want pricing to, and I will ask them for you. They have told me it will take 5 weeks to order and the next order cycle is set for this Friday.

Juice - thanks for confirming these are supposedly GREAT coilovers. Like most owners, I am a little weary of coilovers do the the ride quality on the street. I was reassured that the Function Xs coilovers, will be very comfortable on the streets as well. If anyone would like a test drive after i have these installed, I will be more than happy to offer one. Otherwise, I will give my $0.02 write up on the forums once i have these sweet puppies installed.

If any one else has any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to get answers to them. If any one else can give feedback on this product line as well, I would be greatly appreciated if you share your views to help ease my mind on this purchase. :smile:

Nick

sucka-free...

Can anyone comment on how these pads compare w/ OEM, Axxis-whateva', Carbo-Tech Bobcats, Cobalt Friction's GT-Sport, and/or others... :confused:

Thanks!

can they get super function (race) coilover, and CC-Rg front pad and CC-X rear pad?
i want this setup in my track car
thanks

Yes they can. They can pretty much get any part Zeal or Endless produces for the NSX.

I used to push a lot of Zeal and still push Endless on the S2k forums.

Great products.

Bump for R&D, they also have great Endless and Zeal sponsorship packages...

BTW they are moving locations soon. Just an FYI.

Pccw said:
can they get super function (race) coilover, and CC-Rg front pad and CC-X rear pad?
i want this setup in my track car
thanks

Hey guys,

I'm new here but wanted to post that I've ordered several wheels from this company and they are great at footwork tuning consultation and masters at wheel fitments.

I'm looking to get a NSX soon so i'm pricing out all this stuff. Great to see these prices on here. I asked them for a breakdown shipped to different areas of the US so i could just get those prices up here to help out the community and their company.

THEY SAID ALL THESE PADS ARE IN STOCK ALL SOLD AS FRONT AND REAR COMBO SETS.

Vita Nuova:
Will called Milpitas, CA: $165.00 with tax incl.
Shipped out of CA to lower 48 states: $170.00 shipped
Shipped in CA with tax incl: $175.00 shipped.

SS-S:
Will called Milpitas, CA: $260.00 with tax incl.
Shipped out of CA to lower 48 states: $255.00 shipped
Shipped in CA with tax incl: $275.00 shipped.

Give them a call. They won't require any minimums, just first come first serve.

Hope this helps.

These guys can get anything that's current for Endless/Zeal, Work wheels, Volks, Advans, Marga Hills, etc....

I run Endless Vita Nuovas on my MR2 and just love them. Initial response has improved dramatically, pedal feel is WAY BETTER, and they are far more durable than the standard OEM replacement pads i was getting at the local parts store. I LOVE THEM.

oh you can email them [email protected] if you're interseted in anything and seriously they know their wheels.

OH FYI, ED pad #'s for the NSX are:

EP270/EP271 in the event you email them. That way they know you're NSXprime member as they have approved this community for big discounts.

woohoooo!!!!!

Back