• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ztek Competition Exhaust for 1991-1996 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prime,

I bought a Ztek exhaust from Scorp but sold my NSX before ever mounting it. Since it's identical to Scorp's ad, I'm going to just copy and paste from his for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/176312-Ztek-Competition-Exhaust-for-1991-1996-NSX

Price: Now $550 (formerly $650) shipped, which is less than what I paid for it. I'm located in Los Angeles, California.

Contact: Please email me at phi vo . ucla @ gmail . com as I don't check Prime much.

##

Scorp's ad:

20130913_134308.jpg

Selling a Stainless Steel Ztek Competition Exhaust, this features Equal Length Primary Tubes, Port Matched Flanges, and full stainless steel construction.

A Nice, Sporty Growl, and one of the Best Flowing Exhausts you can Buy. Similar to the Taitec JGTC Parallel, or ARK DT-S Exhaust.

Retails for $1299.99, Selling for $650. Las Vegas Pickup, or Shipping Available at Actual Cost.

Fits all 1991-1996 Acura NSX Models (1995-1996 using adapters), ands Sounds Great.

Here's Ztek's Description:
This ZTek Super Sport Exhaust system will give your car a rich flavored idle sound, and at WOT your NSX’s newly acquired sound will be music to your ears. WOT and firm acceleration sound is deep and throaty, reminiscent of more powerful F1 race engines, while at cruising speeds, there is no resonance.

ZTek Mufflers are made from the strongest 14 AWG Fully Mirror Polished SHOW-QUALITY Stainless Steel, weighing in at only 25 lbs!! Saving over 14 lbs from stock! Your NSX’s handling will be noticeably more nimble and responsive due to the weight savings, cutting track times and making your driving experience more enjoyable.

ZTek Mufflers feature straight through design for the least amount of backpressure, nearly half of stock, leading to noticeable power and MPG gains.

Customer’s dyno's have seen increases of 10.5 hp and 9.5 ft/lb torque on a stock NSX, with just the Muffler swap. Although the muffler works great to increase horsepower and torque through the entire power band, it is HIGHLY recommended to pair them with ZTek Headers for even more significant gains in power and an even more unique sports car sound.

GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC GENUINE ZTEK EXHAUSTS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back