• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daisy Auto

As most know it can be very difficult to find a mechanic who we can trust to work on our cars. I don't mind doing fluid changes and so forth but am hesitant to dive into the serious work.

So recently I took my car to Ben at Daisy Auto in MD for "the" major service (TB, WP, etc.) and could not have had a better experience. His depth of knowledge and appreciation (he owns one) of the NSX is second to none. I received frequent communication during the service as to how things were progressing, issues found, etc. The car was treated with the same care and respect in his shop than in my own garage. All work was completed correctly the first time.

Anyway just wanted to document my experience for any locals (or not). When I went to pick my car up there were 3 other NSXs in the shop :smile:.

Cheers.

I'm right there with you guys. Ben is awesome. I'm planning on selling the NSX but I'm hopeful ben will work on whatever I get next.

Yet another +1 for Ben at Daisy Auto. He has taken care of all my cars for over 20 years now. It such a pleasure to have my car taken care of by someone I trust completely and who treats it like one of his own. I am the proud new owner of a 91 NSX and Ben went over it meticulously and completely refreshed it mechanically and cosmetically. His attention to detail is amazing. Plus, talking with him about the service was a great way to learn some of the finer details of my new ride.

If your car needs some TLC, take it for a ride in the countryside out to Ben at Daisy Auto. As a bonus, there are usually a few NSXs and various race cars in the shop to admire...

Ben just did a fabulous job on my car, it runs great. Anybody looking for a top flight, honest NSX mechanic should take their car to Ben.

Thanks for the help, Ben! I received a call from him just moments ago offering to lend a hand however he could with the ongoing issues I have run across here in Indiana with my NSX. Just from that first call I felt totally comfortable with the knowledge he has with the NSX, and you can tell he really loves these cars. If you are in Maryland, or anywhere close, I would give him a try.

Thanks again, Ben! :smile:

testimony

to the finest mechanic whom I have ever interacted with. Over the last 10 years I've brought him Hondas with innumerable milage along with 4 of my own including an NA1. He comes recommended by people that recognize quality and the best ethics.

His work is fastidious and his advise sagacious.

Re: testimony

to the finest mechanic whom I have ever interacted with. Over the last 10 years I've brought him Hondas with innumerable milage along with 4 of my own including an NA1. He comes recommended by people that recognize quality and the best ethics.

His work is fastidious and his advise sagacious.

Whoa, why ya gotta use all dem big werds like that? Me like Ben too.

Attachments

• thumbnailCAGCAF2O.jpg
    thumbnailCAGCAF2O.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 184
I had to look this up OMG! Ash you so rock

Sagacious : Define Sagacious, having or showing acute mental discernment and keen practical sense

LOL:biggrin:

Sorry to hijack the thread but I need a place nearby Herndon, VA for a pre-purchase inspection or have a member check it out(of course I'll pay). It will be greatly appreciated and save me a lot $$$ and time before I fly out there from Phoenix.

Thanks!

Sorry to hijack the thread but I need a place nearby Herndon, VA for a pre-purchase inspection or have a member check it out(of course I'll pay). It will be greatly appreciated and save me a lot $$$ and time before I fly out there from Phoenix.

Thanks!

You could go to Pohanka Acura dealer in Chantilly, VA. OR if you like a shop then Curry's in Sterling should be good enough. PM if you need more details/help.

+1 for Ben and team at Daisy import. I stopped by to say thank you after Ben referenced a great inspection place and he also did his own inspection on my car and gave me advice/pointers!

Great customer service!

+1 for Ben & Daisy Auto they did a great job on my car and I would recommend them to anyone needing work on their NSX's

Another +1

I just purchased some wheels from Ben (Weds Sports from his personal car).

He was very professional, easy to work with, and I was given a good price. He shipped them on time with good packaging and I would not hesitate to use him in the future.

Thanks Ben!

Great service yet AGAIN from Ben today :biggrin:

I swear, I love your shop Ben..it's like a candy store with all those NSXs and NSX parts you have....you need a mechanic ??? lol

Tae

Ben was great in helping me to inspect a '05 NSX. A deal is set so I may be a new owner in a couple of weeks! :)

Ben's really thorough...will bring the car to him for some TLC soon!

Back