• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City NSXs - Any interest in attending Fast Fridays @ KC Trends?

As some of you may know, KC Trends in Olathe holds a car show/gathering every other Friday @ 7PM called "Fast Fridays" You'll literally see anything from a common Mustang to a Ferrari to a Rolls Royce to a Supra. It's a pretty decent time and I was planning on heading out there this Friday... was seeing if perhaps any of you would like to join me?

I live in Blue Springs and wouldn't mind caravanning out if anyone wants to go?

Dam! I'd go, but I'm headed out of town this weekend. Would have been perfect to show off my new CF hood.:biggrin:

Dam! I'd go, but I'm headed out of town this weekend. Would have been perfect to show off my new CF hood.:biggrin:

CF Hood?! Is it an NSX-R hood? Pics or it didn't happen. :D

what time??? @QT JD

JD, I'm thinking around 6:20ish. I get off work at 6 and would need to run by my house, change, and hop in the FD.

It's true Gary has a cf hood! Looking forward to seeing it on your car. I will not be attending, even though it's just down the street. But, in 2 weeks it's fast Fridays again...and should be able to attend, anyone up for it?

Enigma

I live in Olathe and I just picked up my NSX. Let me know when the next event/cruise is scheduled.

Enigma

I live in Olathe and I just picked up my NSX. Let me know when the next event/cruise is scheduled.

Most definitely will! There's a Fast Fridays event tonight hosted by Tech Nine, but I won't be attending that one... Partly because I'm not a Tech Nine person, but mostly because I'm going to the premiere of "Senna" tonight at the Tivoli Theater. :D

There should be tons of car people at the Tivoli if you have any interest in coming out. The Ferrari club is supposed to be there in full force tonight (20-25 cars). Even if you're not seeing the movie, it's a great opportunity to come out and talk cars with everyone.

Back