• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2012 Official Roster and Plan

It's that time again.

Last year was a ton of fun and I can't wait to see everyone again.

Dec 1st and 2nd. -- it is not manditory to come both days for those who just want to do one or the other.

Golf early Saturday - Serenoa Golf Club - registration for this by Nov. 25th
alternative Cars and Coffee Suncoast Porsche
Lunch @ Gecko's
Classic Car Museum
Dinner at Eat Here
Overnight at hotel
Sunday am drive and lunch

Rough Costs

Golf costs +-$50 per person
Lunch $20 per person
Classic Car Museum $7.50
Dinner $35 per person (Prepay this)
Lunch Sunday provided by Gettle Acura

So about $115 for everything plus cost of hotel $82 per night + 12% tax. We have a group rate here.

This is the official list and you get on it when I receive an instant message from you with your name, NSXPrime user name, whether or not you have a guest and her/his name, year and color NSX along with any options you'd like mentioned, your participation for golf AND I receive your money for dinner Saturday night.

Here's the 'Official' registration list:

1. Flabuf

1. Flabuf
2. Skippy + 1

Jim - love your enthusiasm - but

You're not 'OFFICIALLY' registered until I get an email from you with all the information I request AND money for dinner Saturday night if you're joining us for dinner. I promise I'll add you to the list.

To get the registration email just PM me here, or send me and email to [email protected] and I'll forward the information I need to you and how to pay for dinner.

Looking forward to a great group of guys again this year.

Oh, and I've secured a Go-Pro Hero for one of the raffle prizes!!!

Alright!!! Doubled the participation over the weekend!

1. Flabuf
2. NSXRay

To help consolidate all the pertinent information in one thread (this one) here is hotel info copy/pasted from the first thread on the 2012 plan:

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota
1803 North Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34234
Phone: 1-941-366-5128
Fax: 1-941-953-4322

Ole, if you wouldn't mind, could you post info on the other items on the agenda, including details on Cars and Coffee Suncoast Porsche, golf course, Gecko's, Classic Car Museum, Eat Here, and Gettle Acura, and update the summary post #1? It would save all of us having to look it up individually. Most appreciated.

Also, for those of us not attending every event on the list, do we have a specific scheduled time for each item? (Understood if this is still in the "gel" stage.) Again, thanks.

One more today:

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray + 1
3. HeySkippy + 1

Thanks for joining us Doug

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh

Last edited:
Working on the Sunday route today. I'm using the route that we took with the Exotic Car Rally last year as a basis.

Any of you non-golfers want to go to a local indoor gun range on Saturday morning? That's what I plan on doing after cars and coffee at the Porsche dealer. I won't be able to stay there very long for obvious reasons. :)

Hugh's IN!!!

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh

I wish i could go guys

I used all my playing cards to get to NSXPO this year

my wife is not accepting "IOU a vaction "cards or " a free back rub card" anymore LOL

Last edited:
I wish i could go guys

I used all my playing cards to get to NSXPO this year

my wife is not accepting "IOU a vaction "cards or " a free abck rub card" anymore LOL

Did you mention she's invited too? All my former wives loved being invited to my car stuff.

she hates riding in the thing she thinks its to low to the ground and it makes her sick.

and my driving style doesnt help lol

she hates riding in the thing she thinks its to low to the ground and it makes her sick.

and my driving style doesnt help lol

Just get her to follow you down in the 04 or even the TL....then she could drive at her own pace and bring the baby too :)

Mike and Sara are IN!!!

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh
6. Fl_Mike + 1

Any of you non-golfers want to go to a local indoor gun range on Saturday morning? That's what I plan on doing after cars and coffee at the Porsche dealer. I won't be able to stay there very long for obvious reasons. :)

Did you get any takers? My car buddy that will likely come with me is interested in doing this. Find a place yet?

I sent paypal 3 days ago along with my info as requested. Hopefully you received it

I was stuck in CT without power, water, or even internet. Made it a bit slow to follow up. I'm back in town now and up and running. Glad to see you join us!

Ron is IN!!!

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh
6. Fl_Mike + 1
7. Blacknot + 1

Back