• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2012 Official Roster and Plan

Carlos is IN!

Carlos is in with Marilyn

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh
6. Fl_Mike + 1
7. Blacknot + 1
8. Carlos + 1

I'm with Hugh,
Lets find an indoor range.
I've got lots of things that go boom :smile:

I'm with Hugh,
Lets find an indoor range.
I've got lots of things that go boom :smile:

Found one! http://takeaimgunrange.com/

It's by the intersection of University and
Washington. Not far from Cars & Coffee and Gecko's where lunch is planned.

Whatcha plan on bringing? :)

Steve is IN!! There's still room for more...

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh
6. Fl_Mike + 1
7. Blacknot + 1
8. Carlos + 1
9. Heretic

Doc Lane is IN!! We're in double digits and still have room for more!

1. Flabuf
2. NSX-Ray +1
3. HeySkippy +1
4. Dquarasr2 +1
5. Hugh
6. Fl_Mike + 1
7. Blacknot + 1
8. Carlos + 1
9. Heretic
10. Doc Lane

It really SUCKS how attendance is low, I am still not understanding why location was changed and why we just didn't continued the way it was, which was, PERFECT. therefore 9 people vs 25+ as it was.

It really SUCKS how attendance is low, I am still not understanding why location was changed and why we just didn't continued the way it was, which was, PERFECT. therefore 9 people vs 25+ as it was.

I don't understand why the location matters so much. It's a few miles down the road, nothing really in the grand scheme of things.

i was waiting to post if i would be able to attend or not due to mechanical issues being completed in time. doesn't matter if it's 9 or 25 attending. if i finish in time i'll be there. sos brake lines, t/b, w/p, seals, gaskets, engine mounts, tranny mount, crank pulley, brake m/c, abs rebuild, etc.
car is now torn down and in many pieces.
trying to reassemble in time.
if completed, i'll see everyone there. keeping my fingers crossed.

rog

It is really disappointing the turnout is so low this year. 3 of us are from the area that I know of. Either way it will be nice to have a group of Nsx together

It is really disappointing the turnout is so low this year. 3 of us are from the area that I know of. Either way it will be nice to have a group of Nsx together

For me moving it closer to the west coast made it out of my wanting to drive 7.5 -8 hours for basically a day and half of hanging out. I have fun as always dont get me wrong...but that's a bit far for the SC guys. I have talked to a few in this area. They didn't want to drive that far either.

If I'm going, there's no reason why anyone within 1000 miles can't go. I had to use one of my three lifetime get out of jail cards to attend. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ole; I'm sorry that I won't make it, for the golf outing and lunch this year, but things just aren't working out this time. I won't be arriving in FL until 11/25, and besides I won't have the NSX, and my golf game has gotten even worse than last year.:frown:
Have fun everyone; Howard

I don't understand why the location matters so much. It's a few miles down the road, nothing really in the grand scheme of things.

It does because it was already a "tradition" to be in Orlando ... Ole Started the original thread with the "Let's discuss" followed by "HERE IS THE PLAN" ... so, there was, no discussion, if we discussed, then things would be different as NSXCAPADES was a collaboration of different people type event, anyways, Good luck, I will try to convince people from south FL to go!

Oscar

It does because it was already a "tradition" to be in Orlando ... Ole Started the original thread with the "Let's discuss" followed by "HERE IS THE PLAN" ... so, there was, no discussion, if we discussed, then things would be different as NSXCAPADES was a collaboration of different people type event, anyways, Good luck, I will try to convince people from south FL to go!

Oscar

C'mon, Oscar, you know that putting together the logistics for an event like this is not trivial, and is usually a thankless job. It's like going into politics. SOMEONE will always be unhappy. Instead of lamenting what was but is no more let's do our best to make this event as successful as previous events. And feel free to volunteer to organize NSXCapades 2013 and conduct it anywhere you see fit, maybe back near Orlando again.

The reply in post #22 of this thread pretty much says the same thing:
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166724

I, for one, don't have the time nor inclination to check out arrangements in Orlando. I know if I were to volunteer to put this event together it would likely be closer to my own home so I can better explore the options and work out the details.

Thanks to Ole for stepping up and organizing the event this year.

It does because it was already a "tradition" to be in Orlando ...
You mean Clermont? I only went the last 2 years but I never saw anything that wonderful about Clermont. It's the people and cars that make it great.

Anyway, I hope you and others can make it. It's always nice to see you.

Wish I was going again. I had a blast last year, but I've been out of town too much lately.

You guys have fun and be safe!

Hopefully you two get your cars fixed in time.

Charlotte suffered a little part failure yesterday. Hopefully the part will be in and she'll be ready to roll in time.
i was waiting to post if i would be able to attend or not due to mechanical issues being completed in time. doesn't matter if it's 9 or 25 attending. if i finish in time i'll be there. sos brake lines, t/b, w/p, seals, gaskets, engine mounts, tranny mount, crank pulley, brake m/c, abs rebuild, etc.
car is now torn down and in many pieces.
trying to reassemble in time.
if completed, i'll see everyone there. keeping my fingers crossed.

rog

Back