• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks Ben and Daisy Auto

Anyone looking to have work done on their NSX should consider taking their car to Ben and Daisy Auto in Md. I have a '92 NSX, bought new in '92, all stock, never tracked, ~ 62k miles etc. Although I have had all the required maintenance done over the years, I wanted to find someone who really knew the car and what to inspect/change as necessary on the engine, drive train, body etc.
I searched this forum and found a number of recommendations for Daisy Auto. Called Ben, discussed in detail how he would approach what I wanted, and took my car by his shop with my records for a more detailed inspection.
Ben was absolutely superb with his brief inspection and recommendations.
Dropped the car off a month or so later. Ben came back with a detailed list of recommended work, estimated prices, and a time line to have the work completed. Over the next few months, Ben would call or e-mail me with a status report on what was going on, including photos of defective parts to be replaced etc. When I picked the car up, it was completely detailed and ran better than the day I bought it.
Over the years, I have been fortunate in being able to collect/show/race a number of modern day sports cars. As such, I have had a number of very capable people work on these cars. None, however, have done this type of work as well as Ben and his staff at Daisy Auto. Daisy Auto is simply excellent, and I strongly recommend them to anyone who needs to have any type of work done with their NSX.
Thanks, Ben. Well Done!:biggrin:

Back