• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Do we have a NSXPrime Instagram page? We recently signed on...?

My Instagram is @brianbarnfield
I know I'm so creative with the screen names.. Lol I've got alot of the build of the NSX, some of my other cars, and alittle bit of this and that. I know I follow some of you guys. I'll start looking for the others! I love seeing nice NSX's on my news feed : )

I think I followed everyone, it's alittle bit of a PIA to go back and forth finding the names lol. I look forward to seeing what everyone's working on!

Readied all the new posts. 06_typeS for me if you haven't added.

Follow us on instagram @gt_theory, I will make my way through the list and follow everyone as well. We have the most recent prototype and build pics here.

^^ I dont think he is joking. Hell I don't know what Instagram is and I am not interested enuf to google it or ask what it is.

@Nsxaddicts are posting all NSX pics

^^ I dont think he is joking. Hell I don't know what Instagram is and I am not interested enuf to google it or ask what it is.

yet you still managed to click on this thread..........read it.........and then post in it..............hmmmmmm...............but of course your not really interested.....................

No need to get defensive. I did not say I don't like Instagram. I am just too old and not have enuf friends to use these type of social media. Why did it upset you?

^^ haha...upset?? Far from it.....just thought it was laughable that you would take the time to post on a thread you're not interested in............in order to tell us that you're not interested......I'm laughing as I type this..........thanks for the good laugh

No I am not mocking anybody who uses it. I was just answering type S why somebody don't know what Instagram is because frankly I don't know what it is. My guess is its like texting but I could be wrong. Anyway it's not a big deal. Peace.

The wonderful thing about IG is that you do not need to be friends with anyone. It is nothing like Facebook. Basically it is a picture hosting app. For instance, I take a picture of my NSX, edit it to make it all pretty and what not, put 30 hashtags (#) with associated names. I.E. #Acura, #NSX, #StanceEast (which all here should go follow) lol and if anyone types in a user name (06_typeS) or #, then they can like that photo, or start to follow that individual. It is a great place to get your car exposed and to meet and follow new "friends" that share the same passion. I reccomend just going to check it out. Just becasue you say you're old doesnt mean you cant start catching up on what all "the youngings" are doing.

Back