• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Caravan to NSXPO 2013

Hello everyone, Wondering how many in the area will be going to NSXPO this year?

Or those of you traveling through Ohio on your way down?

Teej, had also said he would like to get a caravan together to go down.

We will be heading down but it is not decided yet on when.

Let's discuss?

We will be spending Thursday night a bit East of Columbus with friends. Hopefully we will be able to join up with a group along the way.

We plan on leaving from MI very early on Thursday morning, to make it into Raleigh in time for dinner with friends who moved there.

Probably not compatible for a caravan, but that would indeed be fun to do!

Brian

We also planned to leave Thursday, but did not plan to drive straight through to get there Thursday evening. Thinking we were going to get there Friday after staying somewhere Thursday night. Hey Source, is your caravan planning on driving straight through to arrive Thursday evening?

I'll be coming through from Vancouver in my 91 Black Wed/Thurs and will watch for you.
Will stop at the Indianapolis Speedway to take a look through the museum.

I am leaving Chicago Thursday afternoon and I plan on driving through Ohio. Brian, did you already choose a hotel where you will be staying Thursday night?

FWIW from my recent post:

Contemplating departure Thursday morning, Oct. 10th and driving the approx. 510 miles to Maryville/Alcoa/S of Knoxville, TN. Considering the Hampton Inn near Maryville/Aloca/Airport. Will be a long day in the NSX as I barely fit (headroom) with the roof on.
Then Friday AM through "The Dragon", Fontana Dam, and East to I-40, then I-40 east over to Cary ( ~ 360 miles, per mapquest).

I made a reservation here:

Hampton Inn, Alcoa, TN 865-983-1101 mention "Tale of the Dragon" for rate of $89 (add tax - total of $103.02) self parking, King NS, cancel by 6p date of. 148 International Ave, Alcoa, TN. I can envision an NSX parking lot party or a near-airport motel night. Whatever.... a decent room and some morning food. Then, The Dragon/ Fontana Dam area and to NSXPO!

:smile:

Back