• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2014 F1 thread....

Saw the practice this morning, and Lewis seem to have the his car dialled in very well. I guess we'll see for Qualy tomorrow who is on pole...my $$$ are on Lewis

Bram

Should have taken that bet.

Would be nice to see Bottas and Massa past Hamilton tomorrow, make it a real interesting race.

That is fine ... All Lewis need is second place to be WC, Lewis is focus on the target.
On the long runs the Williams just seem to fall away... Merc 1-2 tomorrow

But Lewis being Lewis, he will go for the win, maybe even coming into contact with Nico.... hope it's not a boring race.

Congratulations to Hamilton, a well deserved World Championship. Commiserations to Rosberg, that's motor racing.

How good a season has the honey badger had, a season of what dreams are made of?

Now roll on the end of season test!

Agreed a well deserved Champion, with excitement throughout the year....excellent. Felt sorry for Nico, the car let him down this time.

Next year Honda with McLaren, so there maybe more excitement.

Last edited:
Jenson did end the season on a high compared to his team mate.
I enjoyed the race, congrats to Lewis. Ron quoted as saying the Honda powerplant will be good and they should all be nervous if they could see all the development work going on

Race of the day goes to Felipe Massa for sure. Had those tires lasted a lil longer, for sure we would have taken the win.

Sad day for Nico but it was an uphill battle with Lewis. I don't care for either driver but Im sure glad it's not Kid Index taking the WDC, again.

Let's hope that Ron & Honda agree on Jenson for 2015 to get the McLaren Honda back on the podium.

+1 Huge mistake if Macca don't keep Jenson Button for 2015.

For all the Ferrari Fans, the team is really in a mess since Marcionne took over. He has replaced yet another Team Principal. Two team principals in 8 months doesn’t bode well. Mattiacci is out, Maurizio Arrivabene is the new Team Principal. Vettel is going to a team that is very unsettled and it will show in his results next season.

Hamo is a deserving champ.....I hope we get more competition from the midpack runners next year. Go Honda........I hope JB gets a seat...

When can we start the Official 2015 F1 thread?

I think it's pretty awesome for McLaren/Honda to be so transparent about their growing pains. Their 2 days of testing has led to less than 5 total test laps ran vs. almost 200 laps from virtually every other team. Will be a steep uphill battle before Australia but i'm pulling for them!!!

http://www.mclaren.com/formula1/car/test-report-abu-dhabi-day-2-26-nov-2014/

Back