• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Goodbye everybody - sold my NSX, it's sad

Everybody,

I haven't been as active on prime as I used to be because my injury has really kept me from participating in pretty much everything in my life. It was my dream to own an NSX for I think it was 17 years before I actually got to live the dream. I spent a lot of time looking at so many - I was starting to think that all of the NSX out there had something wrong with them - it's because all of you wonderful prime members have all of the good NSX and you track them and you know when they're being sold so this is really a wonderful resource to find out so much about the car that I ultimately purchased.

But then I had a spine injury at work and it's never been the same it was absolutely painful just to get in and out of the car and the ride - well it was wonderful when you feel okay but trust me when you have so many problems with your spinal cord it was really bad I really couldn't enjoy anything. The car just sat there and it was just a waste such a wonderful specimen and I just couldn't get in it and when I did it was just so painful that as much as I loved it I also hated it. .

So I put the car up for sale on prime and all of a sudden there were all these people that were interested in the car and it was a frenzy people left and right calling how much will you take you know five dollars for the car stuff like that but then seriously there were quite a few people that wanted the car and I ultimately chose this guy because he had the same name, was the friendliest person I have ever spoken to about buying or selling anything, reminded me of myself, and just seemed like a guy who's going to take really good care of the car that I just absolutely hated having to sell.

Jason Yan is a standup guy and I hope you participates in the discussions here on prime. He sent deposit money out without ever seeing The car, in fact he purchased a car sight unseen, And I might add - was pleasantly surprised that it even exceeded his expectations, but enough about me. The transaction should've been straightforward he sent money instantly on PayPal and then I got a check from a bank- official - before I know that the car was sold except the bank wouldn't fund the check. Jason Yan felt so bad but it had nothing to do with him he did everything right and they just picked on this guy I don't know why. I think they treated him like he was a terrorist suspect questions about how I knew him how long I've been doing business with him. and do I expect to ever get money from him - and how long you been in United States stuff like that just crazy questions I can't even I can remember everything. Anything like that ever happened to you guys?

Well, my time here is done, with my pain I really never check prime when I owned an NSX until I really get better I probably won't be back. I miss a lot of you guys - some of you are so funny it's just great reading these posts. Even more importantly it's a great community with really nice people I have friends that I've gotten from NSX prime and I love them they're wonderful people really the people on this forum are like nothing else is been a privilege

Captainjman
Jason Feldman

PS I plan on making some movies somehow in the next couple years i'll be sure to have at least one NSX in the movie, and I'll let you all know about it - see you can help me promote it as I know you guys just love seeing NSX's in feature films. So I'll let you know how that's going from time to time. I am so jealous of you guys it's not even funny got I miss my car don't ever sell your NSX

KEEP your chin up!

Wow, Jason. If your yellow prize was sitting, not getting exercised, and you were/are hurting, then it is the right thing to do and it appears you have identified the proper buyer (who also posted up and complimented you). Pls continue to look in to this forum. Keep us in your loop.

Loved your enthusiasm about NSX!

man that sucks hope the best for you and get well soon. and don't worry your baby is prob in good hands now and giving up something you love just makes you love it more.
hopefully you will get better and start the search again.

goodluck bro

Thanks for the warm words, Jason. I'm still frustrated the financial transactions weren't as straightforward as they should have been, but I'm glad it's over. Your patience and trust throughout the purchasing process was very appreciated.

I'm sorry circumstances forced you to sell your dream, but I will take care of her as well as you have these past few years...and I know that's why you chose to sell her to me :biggrin:. Thanks again!

Hopefully you can get better and get another NSX. I've had a lower spine fusion and I couldn't take the shifting with the clutch and the positioning of my body in the NSX. But I test drove a automatic NSX and went that way. Not sure if its the shifting that bothered you, but if it was check out a auto NSX! I know it's not as exciting of a experience, but I have a great time on the twisty roads still. Just a option to look into. Good luck on getting over your spinal issues.

Back