• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy #2 2014 ALL Seibon Carbon Products - NSX-R Spoilers, Hoods, Valances, Fender & more..

does anyone have experience with the engine cover? The OP rated the fitment as 8 of 10, just want to know what to expect....

anyone hear from Mark this past week? I've been waiting for a pm back but haven't heard back from him. Hope all is well and he's just busy.

Can you pm me a price for the doors shipped to 08002??

Waiting to hear about upcoming availability for the NSX-R wing :)

Can you pm me a price for the doors shipped to 08002??

The price of the door is $1500 and shipping is $195. Only 1 pair in stock. Let me know. Thanks

http://seiboncarbon.com/store/carbon-fiber-doors-for-1992-2001-acura-nsx.html#!prettyPhoto

Waiting to hear about upcoming availability for the NSX-R wing :)

3x more coming in in May accepting a small deposit of just $30 to put your name in one. Please contact me before you send the deposit. I just responded to 5 PM's in regards to the spoiler. Thanks!

Wow, if you have CF doors available, I would also be interested in the price?

Yes sir, got one in stock! :wink:

dd9201acnsx_01.jpg

Sorry, I was out of the country. Just got back and all PM's have been replied as of today.

Mark @ PRIDE

Mark any news on type r carbon spoiler? Still out of stock?

The price of the door is $1500 and shipping is $195. Only 1 pair in stock. Let me know. Thanks

http://seiboncarbon.com/store/carbon-fiber-doors-for-1992-2001-acura-nsx.html#!prettyPhoto

3x more coming in in May accepting a small deposit of just $30 to put your name in one. Please contact me before you send the deposit. I just responded to 5 PM's in regards to the spoiler. Thanks!

Yes sir, got one in stock! :wink:

dd9201acnsx_01.jpg

Sorry, I was out of the country. Just got back and all PM's have been replied as of today.

Mark @ PRIDE

any idea on fitment of the doors and weight??

any idea on fitment of the doors and weight??

I personally have not sold any but according to Seibon the fitment is good. I'll try to get the weight soon.

I imagine fitment is determined by how good the installer is.

Pretty much! LOL..

Mark any news on type r carbon spoiler? Still out of stock?

3x is coming in May, did you send me a deposit yet? I received a few deposits, I'll check tomorrow to see if I have receive deposits for all 3x spoilers or not. Thanks!

Mark @ PRIDE

if i buy a TR wing and an engine cover could i get a discount on shipping???
thanks,

-Mark

Last edited:
PM sent interested in a hood and a spoiler

Any word on the weight??

Love the shipping company you went with Mark. I got to schedule my delivery time so I know 100% I will be at home for it and I don't have to be hanging out around all day for it either.

Every time I order from Mark it seems to get even better. I can not wait to see what else you have coming out in the future.

Again thanks for your awesome service!

if i buy a TR wing and an engine cover could i get a discount on shipping???
thanks,

-Mark

Yes, I'll PM you. Thanks

Great job Mark! Can't wait to see your next new part coming out.

I got good news for you! I'll be emailing you! Can't wait!

Any word on the weight??

Yes, they are 14.5 lbs each (6.6 kg) per door.

Love the shipping company you went with Mark. I got to schedule my delivery time so I know 100% I will be at home for it and I don't have to be hanging out around all day for it either.

Every time I order from Mark it seems to get even better. I can not wait to see what else you have coming out in the future.

Again thanks for your awesome service!

Thank you very much for your repeated business!

Guys, I want to apologize for the late replies. We've been super busy. Best way to reach me immediately is call or email to: [email protected] I've finally answered all my PM's. But all orders received do ship almost immediately. Thanks again!

Mark at Pride Exhaust

All prices will be much more after October 1st, 2014 due to Seibon's change of master distributors pricing structures and MSRP increases by at least 10-20%. If you are looking or thinking to buy anything, please act now. Some items are not in stock but I may be able to still offer it at the discounted price before the price increase. Please contact me via PM or email: [email protected]

Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Hey all,

Just recieved and installed my NSX-R wing this weekend. Here are some pics!

IMG_8489.jpgIMG_8496.jpgIMG_8500.jpgIMG_8501.jpgIMG_8503.jpgIMG_8504.jpgIMG_8506.jpgIMG_8507.jpg
IMG_8519.jpgIMG_8521.jpgIMG_8526.jpgIMG_8528.jpg

Install went smoothly and the wing looks great!

Thanks again Mark! :D

Last edited:
Totally forgot Mark but I need the engine cover if it's still available for a NSX-T.

Has anyone gotten one of the new 02+ NSX-R hoods yet? I'm very tempted but I'd like to see some pictures/hear about the fitment.

Back