• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy #2 2014 ALL Seibon Carbon Products - NSX-R Spoilers, Hoods, Valances, Fender & more..

#2 2014 ALL Seibon Carbon Products - NSX-R Spoilers, Hoods, Valances, Fender & more..

July 23rd, 2014: PRICE INCREASE effective October 1st, 2014 and another one shortly after this price increase due to material increase and labor cost. If you want anything before the price increase, please let me know immediately. The prices below is current until September 30th, 2014. Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

I wasn't able to edit the old thread anymore because it's been over a year, so I created a new 2014 Group Buy thread. Here's the old thread if you want to read customer's comments and feedbacks: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...r-valance-Engine-mesh-cover-amp-Front-fenders

The Group-Buy guidelines are as follows: This is a Direct vendor group buy organized by: PRIDE EXHAUST ([email protected]/ www.PrideExhaust.com)

Min-Max. Number of Units: Please see below, quantities will change quickly so please PM me or email me.

Closing Date: Till items are sold out and/or I will update the available quantities frequently

Product Will Ship: As full payment is received

Payment Procedure: Payment in full or will accept a fully refundable $30 deposit to hold any items. Please make sure to include your day time phone number and a business address is preferred. Large items like the NSX-R hoods can only be delivered to a business address because it's shipped via truck freight.

Payment Methods Accepted: Money Order, Direct bank transfer via Chase/BOA/Citi/Ally banks, or Paypal ([email protected]) **Guys, I really appreciate your business but please don't send me any payments or deposits in advance until you have contact me first, either via PM or Email: [email protected]. I check my PM's or emails couple of times a day, including weekends. I want to verify the items you were looking for is still available. Sometimes I sell a couple of the same items a day and I will try to update this GB ASAP. Thank you very much guys!

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: 1 day to 2 weeks max (depending on how fast we can package them). A tracking number will be emailed or PM'ed to the customers.

Product Info, Photos, etc.: Please check out www.SeibonCarbon.com for more product information or my website is www.PrideExhaust.com, where we'll update and add the Seibon products on our website.

I'll be getting a few more within the next few weeks/months edited 7/24/14 Seibon NSX Type-R Style Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler *Fitment 9 out of 10* MSRP: $640 Please contact us for pricing + $80 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 States + $10 for the NSX-R Stickers in White or Black with Red "R"
20130225_110904_zps2c800d71.jpg

CIMG7204.jpg

10x Left Seibon 91-01 NSX Type-R Style Carbon Vented Hood *Fitment 9 out of 10* MSRP: $1020 Please contact us for pricing + $175 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
IMG_0303_zpse4b73820.jpg

3x Just added on 2/12/14 Seibon 02-05 or for the 02+ conversion NSX Type-R Style Carbon Vented Hood *This is a brand new mold!* MSRP: $1060 Please contact us for pricing + $175 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
HD0205ACNSX-VSII_2_zpsb1531e3c.jpg

2x Seibon Carbon Fiber TS Front Lip for 91-01 NSX only *Fitment 9.5 out of 10* MSRP $560 Please contact us for pricing + $165 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
SamsRedNSXwithFrontLip-1-2_zps0b1bb57a.jpg

3x Seibon Rear lower Carbon Fiber Valance *Fitment 9 out of 10* MSRP: $560 Please contact us for pricing + $165 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states *Lower Diffuser is made by Difflow and sold separately.
33A1A919-0805-4FFD-A520-3A4A172A6BCC-42696-00004F7B3E7F5B14.jpg

1~2 months back order Seibon OEM style front Fenders *Fitment 8.5 out of 10* (Price includes both L & R fenders) MSRP: $1000 Please contact us for pricing + $175 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
FF9201ACNSX_2.jpg

1x in stock (Dallas, TX) Seibon Carbon Fiber Roof Caps (Coupes only)*Fitment 9.5 out of 10* MSRP: $1020 Please contact us for pricing + $160 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
photo4_zps4f5768bd.jpg

2x Seibon Carbon OEM style trunks *Fitment 9 out of 10* MSRP: $860 Please contact us for pricing + $175 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
TL9206ACNSX_2_zps99cd6e08.jpg

3x Seibon Carbon Fiber Engine cover *Fitment 8 out of 10* MSRP: $680 Please contact us for pricing + $165 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 states
1.jpg

1x Seibon Carbon vented TT style trunks I've been told that these will be discontinued *Fitment 9 out of 10* MSRP: $800 Please contact us for pricing + $175 Flat Rate Shipping to all US 48 States

NSX-R Decals in White or Black NSX- with Red "R" for all 4x wheels (available in white or black "NSX-" with red "R": $15 for all 4 wheels
IMAG5433.jpg

I can also get other Seibon Carbon Fiber parts like; doors, TS style spoiler, TT style spoiler, OEM style trunk, 91-01 CW hood, 91-01 OEM hood, 91-01 TT hood, 02-05 OEM hood, OR for other vehicles....etc. Please contact me for pricing.

MORE PICTURES BELOW:

Seibon Roof Cap. Fits coupe only, might fit NSX-T if you customize it. Most guys just use double side tape to install it. Very easy to install.
photo1_zps876b046b.jpg

photo2_zps7c32dc96.jpg

photo3_zpsdf78b4ce.jpg

20121127_172715.jpg

20121127_172721.jpg

Seibon TS style front lip. Fits 91-01 OEM front bumper.
SamsRedNSXwithFrontLip-2_zpsca0d32c6.jpg

fl9201acnsx-ts_3.jpg

fl9201acnsx-ts_1.jpg

FL9201ACNSX-TS_2.jpg

fl9201acnsx-ts_4.jpg

Seibon Type R style spoiler. Fits 91-05 NSX. This is there latest version and closest to the actual NSX-R spoiler with LED. The wire comes out from the correct side, which is driver side, Review: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162377&highlight=seibon+spoiler 51x NSX-R Spoilers were sold in 2013 alone by us, thank you so much Primers for your support and business! Very easy to install.
RS9206ACNSX-TR_2.jpg

rs9206acnsx-tr_4.jpg

rs9206acnsx-tr_3.jpg

Seibon Carbon Rear Lower Valance, AKA Rear Lip. Fits 91-05 NSX. Please check out the reviews here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147643 and how you can support the lower half: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ead-1997-NSX?p=1693646&viewfull=1#post1693646
Here's a couple shots of the Valance, fitment and price was great!
7F3E5F4B-0AC1-4256-A337-A2C6E4FC7872-7596-00000F15B05DF4B7-1.jpg

68705800-427E-472A-A211-91FB1BE390CC-7596-00000F15B9C48A2E.jpg
41322658-42e1-4626-9609-567f39d283b1_zpsf161016f.jpg

RL9201ACNSX-TB_1.jpg

rl9201acnsx-tb_2.jpg

Seibon 91-01 Type-R Style Hood Very easy to install, but will need a helper to remove and install the hood.
IMG_9401_zps6dbb3386.jpg

IMG_0366_zpsbaa5bd1d.jpg

IMG_4473_zpse208a1eb.jpg

Seibon Engine Cover
1.jpg

2.jpg

20121221_173320.jpg

20121221_173302.jpg

Seibon Front fenders. Fitment is actually very good and Seibon only make a couple of sets a year. Many customers bought it because either the OEM's cracked and it's cheaper to paint these than to get your OEM parking lights eliminated trying to find an aluminum welder.
FF9201ACNSX_2.jpg

20121228_160751.jpg

20121228_160800.jpg

20121228_160810.jpg

20121228_160817.jpg

Seibon TT style trunk.
TL9206ACNSX-TT_2.jpg

tl9206acnsx-tt_4.jpg

tl9206acnsx-tt_5.jpg

NSX-R Wheel x4 and Spoiler x2 Decals: ($10 for the spoiler and $15 for the wheels)
P4026782_zps3a620a6e.jpg

All Carbon parts are handmade and slight imperfections is normal. If you felt that you need a 100% perfect fitment and perfect quality please feel free to do a research on other brands like DownForce, ProCar Parts, or authentic NSX-R parts... which is easily twice to four times the price of Seibon. Thank you for understanding.

NOTICE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice or till the listed group buy items are sold out. Fitment ratings are actual ratings that customer's told me and tons of NSX carbon parts were sold.

Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
Any 02+ nsxr cf hood???

I will vouch for Mark, Great service and fast shipping. You will not be dissapointed. Buy with confidence.

I will chime in and let everyone know I got a TypeR hood for Christmas and it fits a 9 out of 10. Extremely happy with it. Great seller

The Seibon 02+ hood has fitment issues, thus Mark will not sell them. Until the fitment is as good as the 91-01 hood, we'll have to wait.

Thanks for the update..

I can vouch for Mark too. Excellent seller and great to deal with!

I'm still waiting for the rear window garnish to be produced though ;) haha

Any 02+ nsxr cf hood???

As mentioned by dablackgoku1234, the previous mold had issues. Thanks to Jason (Sonic) we were able to fitment test it. I am working with Seibon to re-do the mold. Anybody in SoCal would like to trade in a good condition OEM 02-05 hood in return for a NSX-R hood? 3-6 months lead time tho...

I will vouch for Mark, Great service and fast shipping. You will not be dissapointed. Buy with confidence.

Thank you for purchasing the NSX-R spoiler, Rear Valance, and now the NSX-R hood!

I will chime in and let everyone know I got a TypeR hood for Christmas and it fits a 9 out of 10. Extremely happy with it. Great seller

His fiancée called me directly and ordered it! Best fiancée ever!!!!!! Thank you! I actually spoke to her last week!

The Seibon 02+ hood has fitment issues, thus Mark will not sell them. Until the fitment is as good as the 91-01 hood, we'll have to wait.

Yup!

I can vouch for Mark too. Excellent seller and great to deal with!

I'm still waiting for the rear window garnish to be produced though ;) haha

Spring to summer of this year I should be releasing 6x brand new CF parts and many more to come throughout the year.

Just pm u about the rear lower valence.:smile:

Just PM'ed you back.

**Guys, I really appreciate your business but please don't send me any payments or deposits until you have contact me first via PM or Email: [email protected]. I check my PM's or emails couple of times a day, including weekends. That way I can verify if the items you were looking for is still available. Thank you very much guys!

Lastly, the reason why I have a few 91-01 NSX-R style hoods now is because I ordered 10x hoods back in summer of 2013. I am slowly getting them now. Only a few more hoods are coming in.

Last edited:
Mark was Incredibly professional and helpful. This was the smoothest transaction dealing specifically with Seibon products straight from their factory. Mark delivered me a great product which arrived in one piece as expected and the quality of the weave is 9.5/10. Opening the box it was clear that the product was indeed freshly manufactured because it came with that "brand new composite smell" which admittedly is not a good smell, but told me how brand new from the factory this thing was. Dealing with Mark was refreshing because other websites online also claiming to have a direct line to seibon's products held my money for 3 months before telling me they didn't have a solid estimated date for arrival of the product to their warehouse and a subsequent ship date from their warehouse to me. Inquiring with Mark within a month of a known arrival of a group buy shipment to his location, I was able to pay for and receive the product exactly as advertised. Thank you for the easy transaction!

-Dan

Hi,
only some words just to thank Mark for his help disinterested and professionalism.

Many thanks :)

when will you have the 02 trunk lip oem style??

Will start molding soon. Should release summer of this year.

Mark was Incredibly professional and helpful. This was the smoothest transaction dealing specifically with Seibon products straight from their factory. Mark delivered me a great product which arrived in one piece as expected and the quality of the weave is 9.5/10. Opening the box it was clear that the product was indeed freshly manufactured because it came with that "brand new composite smell" which admittedly is not a good smell, but told me how brand new from the factory this thing was. Dealing with Mark was refreshing because other websites online also claiming to have a direct line to seibon's products held my money for 3 months before telling me they didn't have a solid estimated date for arrival of the product to their warehouse and a subsequent ship date from their warehouse to me. Inquiring with Mark within a month of a known arrival of a group buy shipment to his location, I was able to pay for and receive the product exactly as advertised. Thank you for the easy transaction!

-Dan

Very well written Dan. I can smell that smell reading your comments. I used to pick up from Seibon weekly and my cars were filled with that smell. Thank you for the compliments!

Hi,
only some words just to thank Mark for his help disinterested and professionalism.

Many thanks :)

Remi, you're too kind!

Mark @ PRIDE

I ordered a rear lip and was shock how fast the shipping was. It was a pleasure doing business with Mark and i will def buy from him again. Buy with confidence, his feedback really shows how great of a seller he is. Thanks again Mark!

Any 02+ nsxr cf hood???

Just got off the phone with the owner of Seibon. They build a brand new mold a couple of months ago. The new 02-05 NSX-R hood has arrived and sold 2x already.

If anybody in the SoCal area that is looking for this hood, I'm willing to give you a discount and even installed it for you for free, in return for pictures and confirmation. Only one is available at this offer. Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

I don't think I need to mention that Mark provides excellent customer service. I think the whole forum knows that already. Packaging was great and it's tough to beat the price. Installation is super easy. OEM Hood and Roof cap pictures below. Don't mind the dirty car:

IMG_20140411_103438373.jpg

IMG_20140411_103458582.jpg

IMG_20140411_103656318.jpg
IMG_20140411_104123873_HDR.jpg

Just got off the phone with the owner of Seibon. They build a brand new mold a couple of months ago. The new 02-05 NSX-R hood has arrived and sold 2x already.

If anybody in the SoCal area that is looking for this hood, I'm willing to give you a discount and even installed it for you for free, in return for pictures and confirmation. Only one is available at this offer. Thank you very much!

Mark @ PRIDE

Anybody have this version on their car yet? Is this hood compatible with the hood ducts available from other vendors?

- - - Updated - - -

Mark @ PRIDE

Anybody have this version on their car yet? Is this hood compatible with the hood ducts available from other vendors?

Relapse........nice pics of that cap. Can it be taken off easily if you wanted to? What is holding it on?

I have the CF cap as well. Mines held down using 3M double sided tape. It will not be that simple to take off. Fitment is very good... I rate it 9/10.

bngl3rt: Yes, the hood can be painted but it would require sanding down.
Dhalsim: It can't be taken off easily. It's not like a snap-on cap but it would require some double-sided tape. I used 3M VHB 4991 (91 mils thick). I also put a thin foam blanket over the roof cap (came with the Seibon packaging) and left a couple of 60lb. sand bags on top overnight (rotated every few hours). That sucker is not going anywhere. To take it off, you'd have to use some piano wire and some VHB tape remover.

Disclaimer: To anyone who will try my approach, be extra careful that you don't crack/scratch your roof cap and/or dent your roof. It's not rocket science but you've been warned.

would it be a good idea for future buyers of that cap to maybe have the roof wrapped first and then place the cap on?

Dhalsim: What do you mean "have the roof wrapped first and then place the cap on"? Wrap as in to protect the roof cap? If so, yes that's a great idea.

Also, I forgot to mention that I used a 50/50 isopropyl alcohol/water mix to clean the roof and under the roof cap (the bonding surfaces) to remove as much dirt and grime as possible. Wait for the surfaces to completely dry before putting the tape on. Another tip is to lay down all your tape on the roof first, then peel off the wrap of each piece a little bit so you can easily remove them all at once when you're ready. This minimizes the tape's exposure to dust in the air.

Sorry for clogging up this thread, feel free to PM me if you need further help.

Back