• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

Took my NSX out for a short drive cross town to get some gas and just let her stretch her legs. I wanted to get a baseline of how the car sounds now on video prior to swapping out the stock setup for custom headers/HFC's which I'm hoping will change the sound big time. This might make me want to drive her more :)

New steering wheel feels even better than it looks on the road, thanks to a socal prime member LMR for the iPad screensaver!

Took my NSX out for a short drive cross town to get some gas and just let her stretch her legs. I wanted to get a baseline of how the car sounds now on video prior to swapping out the stock setup for custom headers/HFC's which I'm hoping will change the sound big time. This might make me want to drive her more :)

New steering wheel feels even better than it looks on the road, thanks to a socal prime member LMR for the iPad screensaver!

Looking good!!!

No problem for the screensaver, it's the least I could do since you have helped me more than once with LED bulbs.:smile:

What did I do with mine today? Walked past it in the garage so I could take my 4Runner to work, something I do about twice a month.

Today I finally got to install my non compliance bushings and tie rods. Also replaced my front tie rods (busted ball joints). Aligned and ready for the track weekend.

3b39055106c4b890d0e7bcf0af8f5d93.jpg

55d7d83d12e9424e0f6864e6ed14a19e.jpg

af52e1d26a86943ae32c6003837b582d.jpg

9dab8552ceba7a0181753ed0624d3571.jpg

Big thanks to Nick at Applied Motorsports and TiDave for the awesome products

Last edited:
Picked up my car from getting a complete exterior detail and
CQuartz Finest treatment. :)

avy8yre3.jpg
egyzenev.jpg

Looking good!

You're not running any front camber at all. You're not rolling the edge of the front tire at the track?
Today I finally got to install my non compliance bushings and tie rods. Also replaced my front tie rods (busted ball joints). Aligned and ready for the track weekend.

9dab8552ceba7a0181753ed0624d3571.jpg

Big thanks to Nick at Applied Motorsports and TiDave for the awesome products

Passed smog! In California, that's always a reason to rejoice! :smile:

Looking good!

You're not running any front camber at all. You're not rolling the edge of the front tire at the track?

I haven't had any issues with tire roll with the minimal camber settings so far. Even running away from 9doors my tires held really well.

I want to get back to back comparisons with my last track weekend at Sears point and button willow with only the non compliance goodies installed.

Besides Regan, I spent so long getting my caster into spec that I decided not to mess with anything else.

Last edited:
I just installed my Circuit Werks X-Pipe exhaust and Pride resonated test pipes. I am even more in love with my car now.

I haven't had any issues with tire roll with the minimal camber settings so far. Even running away from 9doors my tires held really well.

I want to get back to back comparisons with my last track weekend at Sears point and button willow with only the non compliance goodies installed.

Besides Regan, I spent so long getting my caster into spec that I decided not to mess with anything else.

What tires are you tracking with?

Make sure you measure temps across the tire at your next event.....I bet you will be running hotter on the outside edge.As Regan postulated.

Changed the oil, cleaned the throttle body, general undercar inspection, fixed the retractable antenna, reset the TCS and CEL computers, and washed it. Leaving for NSXPO on Thursday. YART (Yet Another Road Trip).

got it registered with some illegal tint and put in a new master clutch cylinder so I now know where the clutch pedal is supposed to catch and supposed to feel like.

Xpel Ultimate Clear bra install on front bumper, headlights, mirrors and rear lower bumper :)
u3y9y3es.jpg

changed my first headlight on a NA1

Back