• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

I just took the beast down Damen (with TCS off), west onto Fullerton, north onto the freeway, back around and off on Western to Irving Park. A good mix of desolation, potholes and speed cameras. Total loop was about ten minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Been there! Done that!

You have one of those new big screen navipods?

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Major thread bump.:biggrin:

So after doing a search for this thread "What was your first post on NSXPRIME" http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...first-post-on-NSX-Prime?p=2035156#post2035156 I found this thread I started back in 2014 so I decided to revive it and post what I did with my NSX today.

Drove it to work for the first time in months. I stopped daily driving it back in late 2019 after putting over 125K miles of smiles on it. I was still taking it to our monthly meets, monthly drives and other events here in SoCal till the pandemic stopped that but been taking it for a drive every weekend with the wife since then.

So what did you do with your NSX today!!!

nice! I too have been doing little errand drives on weekends...Still enjoying the old bee...

Lol ...you can always watch...:biggrin:

Back