• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally a NSX owner after 23 years!

Hello everyone,

My name is Frankie, handle Lamchop168 here in NSXPrime. My story of this dream car goes back to 1991 when the first one I sold in E. Treamont Bronx NY. I drove the car for a weekend and fell in love with the car and made a promise that one day, one day I will own this car.

After 23 years, I finally made my dream come true. Of course with the help of my wife, she bought this car for me as a 50th Birthday gift! What a wife, Love you honey!

So, I bought this car from another NSXPrimer DC_NSX_FS from Arlington, VA. The car is perfect, not too stock and not too mod! The car is a 2003 LBBP NSX-T with the below mod. I drove it home Saturday and love the way it rides. Will get some pictures once the weather become nicer here in New York. You could see some older pictures here. I also want to give thanks to everyone that help me here and show me the rope to success! Thank You!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/159437-2003-long-beach-blue-black-VIN-JH4NA21693T000162

ENGINE MODS:

• Comptech supercharger 353.4 HP Dyno
  • Comptech headers
  • Comptech exhaust system
  • Comptech ice box air intake and carbon fiber cover
AUDIO
  • Honda navigation aftermarket added
  • Alpine head unit with XM, iPod hookup
  • Boston acoustics component speakers
  • Precision Power PCX 480 4-channel amp
  • 8" JL subwoofer
  • custom paint on dash to match silver shift knob
  • Pioneer Backup Camera
EXTERIOR
  • HRE's 893r w/ chrome lip(18" front 19" back)
  • JDM taillights

Welcome, beautiful color!! Where in NY are you? Lots of us here, I see that you're going to be joining us on the 17th of May. As RSO has suggested, join the NSXCA and come and "play' with us!!!

Wow - sounds like you have a wife to keep forever! Beautiful car - and my fav color. Great mods - you are gonna be smiling a lot for some time to come. Enjoy, and welcome! Jay

great choice in color and mods...welcome to our region.

Congrats!!!

I remember it like it was yesterday when I bought the car of my dreams 11 years ago(my first NSX)...
Enjoy!!!

And post some pics!!!:tongue:

Congrats! Great story :)

Hey Frankie. Welcome to the club. Looks like a great car with some nice upgrades. Where in New York are you from? Maybe we'll see you at some northeast functions.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I am so glad to be here and meeting all of you, well, online. :smile:

I'm in New Hyde Park, Long Island very close to the city.

I'll be at the Charity Car Show on 5/17, will love to meet all of you there!

Waiting for a nice day to snap some nice pics to post soon.

Frankie

Lamchop send me your phone number in a PM. I live in Oceanside and work in Lake Success. Would love to see your new toy and help you with anything i can.

4cruizn, yes, finally after a year I was able to snap this beautiful one! Thanks!

Thanks nsxot1c! Glad to be here, finally!

That is really a beautiful car ... I think the way it was done is perfect plus a supercharger ... now I'm really jealous !! Enjoy !!

So we have yet another long islander to the mix for some summer caravan fun. Great and congrats

Hooray! I love these stories....

I am in CT so we may meet. The Prime community is incredible so you have come to the right place. I am on my second NSX so that sums up my feelings on the car.

Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Thanks N-Wings, I will be at RSO's Charity Car show and show some support. Hope to see you there!

Frankie

Congrats and welcome to the club! As a new owner, make sure you familiarize yourself with the NSX Wiki content which you can locate on the red action bar at the top of most pages. Lots of good info on maintenance and mods .. also an online copy of an early shop manual. Enjoy!

Congrats Frankie! Welcome to the LBBP club (slightly biased :) ). Sounds like you have a great head start in the the mod department. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

BTW,

Does the wife have a sister that is single? :tongue:

Back