• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally a NSX owner after 23 years!

Thanks everyone, waiting for some good weather and having my friend do a professional photo shoot of my new love. Oops, second love before the wife kills me!

I just heard that if you don't pose your new car's pics, the entire club will picket in my front yard.:eek: I better do it now so here some camera pics for now. It's been nice weather here in NY for a few weeks. Love the car, CTSC is just amazing. I'm still a little afraid to floor it yet, well, at least not until its seen by Larry B. which he's really busy at the moment but whenever he can I'm in no hurry.

IMG-20140420-00309_zpsbb232bf6.jpg

IMG-20140413-00307_zps3cbbe740.jpg

IMG-20140420-00314_zps842c8149.jpg

IMG_20120325_182555_zpsbc23ffa8.jpg

IMG-20140420-00315_zps9ebb7b4e.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, do you mean that black color lip? The previous owner took that off because it kept bottoming. After I did a compare between having it or not, I like the look without it, much cleaner look. Been pretty busy with work and home, we need to hookup when we can since the weather is getting better. Do you know Raj from Franklin Square? He also PM me and would like to meet up one day.

I have 2 LBBP side vents I will never sell they are mint and to hold the LBBP in the sunlight makes it pop even more.

top colors in my book

NH603P ( pearl white )
Imola
LBBP
spa yellow

and berlina

Lambchop, I saw you today filling up at the sunoco at the corner of herricks and jericho. I run the Midas over there on Herricks Road. I also saw your car drive by on Monday. I guess I will be seeing you around.

S14, wish I saw your reply earlier since I was looking for someone to fix my slave. Anyway, they didn't have enough time to do,the master, can you PM me on labor for the master?

frankie

Beautiful car Lamchop, thanks for coming out today, pleasure meeting you!!!

Back