• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about some new NSX info as of 3/16/14?

Of course it's a photo shop, I just think they've chosen a good wing!

The Nismo hasn't cut much weight at all. The previous v-spec cut a chunk but without really changing weight distribution.

I'm just saying that killing the hybrid would not be shedding a few pounds, it would be a huge difference and a drastically different car.

Yes Honda is embracing hybrid tech. Everybody is. Perhaps you should too!

I keep wondering why everyone keeps tacking wings on these cars.
The best designs incorporate aero aids into the overall body and are raised at a speed where they become useful.
Outside of a few track only or race versions, street car designers have found ways to deliver downforce and diffusion that don't clutter up the overall lines of a car.

When I see a tacked on wing I keep thinking of a Honda Civic with a loud exhaust, big tires, and a teenager at the helm.
Not sure that look is in vogue anymore.

I keep wondering why everyone keeps tacking wings on these cars.
The best designs incorporate aero aids into the overall body and are raised at a speed where they become useful.
Outside of a few track only or race versions, street car designers have found ways to deliver downforce and diffusion that don't clutter up the overall lines of a car.

When I see a tacked on wing I keep thinking of a Honda Civic with a loud exhaust, big tires, and a teenager at the helm.
Not sure that look is in vogue anymore.

Mini wing (factory) ↓

P1020726_zps7a5a19c0.jpg~original

10402388_10152920000401840_3802701884896569451_n_zps0174098d.jpg

LMAO!!!! This is great! and so was this movie!

Haha I have to agree with you, the movie was awesome. If only we really could wait there... That would mean we would only have to wait another probably.... 5 hrs. :biggrin::rolleyes:

haha i have to agree with you, the movie was awesome. If only we really could wait there... That would mean we would only have to wait another probably.... 5 hrs. :biggrin::rolleyes:

a++

Back