• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Racing seats

What's a good website or vendor here to buy a pair of brides, status, recaros? I been doing some search on google cant find any good site. Any suggestion would help.

Brandon @ GT Theory sells Status seats. Hit him up, he actually has a really nice set he is wanting to get rid of from his project car.

Last edited:
Give Brian @ Source1 a call, he will get them for you. Transactions with Brian are always very smooth.

Picked up my recaro seats from Evasive motorsports located out in California. Tony helped me out and he was very helpful in answering my queries...best price i found online as well.

I edited the sos brackets which where on my old seats to fit my brides. It required fabrication. I think planted sells the mounts best to just buy them.

I have a pair of SOS seats, pole position with side rails. Came when I bought the car, since switched to bride. SOS seats are better, bride look better.

I have a pair of SOS seats, pole position with side rails. Came when I bought the car, since switched to bride. SOS seats are better, bride look better.

I didn't know SOS has their own brand... Any pictures??? Or are they just rebadged pole positions .

Back