• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial thread of rare NSX parts

scorp965 said:
Looks like you're regretting your bumper purchase? :wink:
A little bit, the NSX-RGT replica bumper is $800 compare to oem $1400. The side skirts is $800 compare to oem $1800~$2000. After adding oversea shipping it still come out significantly cheaper.

nsxsupra said:
A little bit, the NSX-RGT replica bumper is $800 compare to oem $1400. The side skirts is $800 compare to oem $1800~$2000. After adding oversea shipping it still come out significantly cheaper.

The only concern would be required prep work, most FRP needs significant effort before it's on your car, so they would probably come out nearly the same... The downside would be you would then feel compelled to not only complete the look with the rear upper/lower bumper, but also you would start turning your interior into nsx-r style, next thing you know we would see you posting a wanted ad for $8000 nsx-r seats, etc. etc. etc.

:biggrin:

NA1 92-95 Type R cluster

1048792_-_95_R.jpg

Vance: where did you get that NSX-R Flat Front under Aero Spoiler "Infuser"?

Just came in and installed. Mugen AIS

13449AIS.jpg

nsxsupra said:
Additional pics of NSX-RGT body kit. I this replica NSX-RGT has been filmed and will show up in the up and coming Best Motoring Hot version DVD

Daaang, any idea when that will be coming out? I can't wait to see that episode! :cool:

Pccw said:
how much did u get the mugen?
i thought the price is with the engine cover no?

Mugen offer two types. This is the basical one, which retail for about $1700 (little more after shipping). The second type is design with a Lexen scope hatch and an Engine cover, but retail for $7000. Both using similar con filter, but for what I need, this will be plenty. :smile:

Vancehu said:
Just came in and installed. Mugen AIS
That looks badass, didn't know it looks like that. Make the engine bay stand out big time. You get new high end toys weekly:biggrin:

Procar my man. :biggrin: I could only dream of those parts. :frown: The NSX-R NA2 gauge cluster seems to go beyond 180km/hr. Looks like Japan has lifted the speed limit or maybe they're thinking of exporting the NSX-R outside the country where the speed limit is not limited to 180km/hr.

Attachments

• cfmir.jpg
    cfmir.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,342
  • transhood.jpg
    transhood.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 469
  • IRONMANSX.jpg
    IRONMANSX.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
nsxsupra said:
Advance body kit, a little bit of F40 flavor:
DSCN0.jpg

DSC01341.JPG

DSC01342.JPG

nice find jason......i like the front and side view.

Back