• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial thread of rare NSX parts

SNDSOUL said:
Marga Hills headlight kit, can only find them used now, and Authentic Marga Hills carbon fiber front bumper(less than 5 made in CF:biggrin: ) Actually my whole kit is made in cf. I had it made in cf from real MH parts.
4291100_0368-med.JPG
See Phase One posting for the update on this 1 of 5 MargaHill Bumper!! It's black now!!:biggrin:

Sell/Give them to Peter at downforce.. !!

btcog82 said:
Anyone interested I have the molds to make them. The original molds from Japan for the MH headlight kit. Ain't that right Brett?!

Anyone interested...???? I'll sell em' to you.

kam3ham3 said:
I want these headlights...
2318410_7_full.jpg

2318410_6_full.jpg

I'm guessing they're custom jobs tho...:frown:

Those look pretty cool!! See what we built on "phase one" thread, It might give you other ideas...Brent:biggrin:

Well the Backyard website doesnt work anymore, so I dont know. I havent really kept up with who brings in Backyard stuff, or who has the best deals either as I dont really have much interest for their parts. Just a couple places off the top of my head are Science of Speed and Bulletproof Automotive. You could try those two places, I dont think they have the best prices though. I wouldnt consider Backyard products to be hard to get, but they are pretty pricey.

NSX R Suspension
13449Suspension.jpg

NA2 TYPE R Wheels
13449DSC00422-med.JPG

NSX-R Steering wheel
13449Steering_wheel.jpg

NSX-R Flat Front under Aero Spoiler "Infuser"?
13449NA2_Type_R_Front_Bottom_Aero_Upgrade.jpg

ASIMO Type-R... Well, not quite NSX related...
13449Asimo_R-med.jpg

MUGEN JGTC Snorkel
13449South_Coast_Meet-med.jpg

808NA1 said:
Well the Backyard website doesnt work anymore, so I dont know. I havent really kept up with who brings in Backyard stuff, or who has the best deals either as I dont really have much interest for their parts. Just a couple places off the top of my head are Science of Speed and Bulletproof Automotive. You could try those two places, I dont think they have the best prices though. I wouldnt consider Backyard products to be hard to get, but they are pretty pricey.

They are still around, just changed URL

Damn, look at all that NSX-R goodness. Show a pic of your exhaust too, I dont think too many people have that.

Incoming next month... I hope
Fujitsubo header
img002.jpg

Mugen AIS
17200-XG2-K1S0_3.jpg

I'm don't have this one, but I though you guys should see it
18100-XG2-K2S0_3.jpg

You need to start sharing your pot of gold with the rest of your NSX family Vance... :biggrin:

I found a Backyard Special site but the headlights are not listed. I called them but they have to get back to me. From the looks of the other item prices, I don't think I want them to get back to me. :eek:

http://www.aerodyne.net/backyard/nsx1.htm

Make me an offer, shoot he's gonna' make tons of money off em'

Brandon

ALIENT said:
Sell/Give them to Peter at downforce.. !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by btcog82
Anyone interested I have the molds to make them. The original molds from Japan for the MH headlight kit. Ain't that right Brett?!

Anyone interested...???? I'll sell em' to you.

The last time I got a quote on those lights was about a year and half ago.....

$4,600.00

:eek:

too much for me

kam3ham3 said:
You need to start sharing your pot of gold with the rest of your NSX family Vance... :biggrin:

I found a Backyard Special site but the headlights are not listed. I called them but they have to get back to me. From the looks of the other item prices, I don't think I want them to get back to me. :eek:

http://www.aerodyne.net/backyard/nsx1.htm

The ultimate rare piece, only 1 ever made, got a lot of positive reactions today. :biggrin:

15.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another nice looking custom fixed headlight:
7.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge NSX lip spoiler, probably looks better with just the monster lip spoiler, no wing.

16.bmp

i got a BYS kevlar cover on my trip to japan.... it should be the only one in Canada... it was actually a gift from another red nsx owner i met there (he worked at the gas station across from suzuka circuit... :biggrin: :biggrin:

nsxfd0012vt.jpg

Re: recognize...

Osiris_x11 said:
OEM NSX door emblem is this for all the USDM model years...
nsxdoor2ux.jpg

Are you sure you have the silver background NSX door emblem?!? :confused:

The silver background door emblems came on the 1999 Zanardi Edition. You can order it from Acura, part # 75736-SL0-J21 (if I remember correctly).

Mugen Sports ECU.

Cheers

AR

Attachments

• Mugen sports ECU.JPG
    Mugen sports ECU.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 960
4002DSCN0534-med.JPG

4002DSCN0537-med.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSX-RGT replica body kit:

zaz-rgtback03.jpg

zaz-rgt_frontbumper1.jpg

zaz-rgt_rearbumper1.jpg

zaz-rgt_frontbumper2.jpg

zaz-rgt_sideduct1.jpg

098_17.jpg

100_03.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11497DSC06261_copy.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lip spoiler for 02+nsx, this is flat type with more ground clearance:
owa28751060214479.jpg

zwa28751060214479.jpg

wwa28751060214479.jpg

Last edited:
Jason, where did you find that GT replica? Send me the link please!!!

I really like that GT rear bumper. Better than the GT-One replica.
nsxsupra said:
4002DSCN0534-med.JPG

4002DSCN0537-med.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSX-RGT replica body kit:

zaz-rgtback03.jpg

zaz-rgt_frontbumper1.jpg

zaz-rgt_rearbumper1.jpg

zaz-rgt_frontbumper2.jpg

zaz-rgt_sideduct1.jpg

11497DSC06261_copy.jpg

Lip spoiler for 02+nsx, this is flat type with more ground clearance:
owa28751060214479.jpg

zwa28751060214479.jpg

wwa28751060214479.jpg

Additional pics of NSX-RGT body kit. I this replica NSX-RGT has been filmed and will show up in the up and coming Best Motoring Hot version DVD
084_43.jpg

084_60.jpg

093_01.jpg

093_02.jpg

100_03.jpg

093_03.jpg

093_05.jpg

093_06.jpg

093_07.jpg

093_08.jpg

093_09.jpg

093_10.jpg