• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial thread of rare NSX parts

attachment.php

Hopefully you dont have ordered this part, because the picture shows the RHD Version. :wink:

Yes I ordered already. It's an experience that I want to play with.
Tremel tools is your friend if needed. Or the part is disposable... Will see.

Much luck.
Hopefully you have ordered 2, because its quite easy that you will tremel too much. Than all will look really funny :biggrin:

A pity that we dont knowed that before, because our airduct has the LHD mounting system already and need only a very small modification to fit with the new ABS system. Let us know the result.

Procar Specials said:
Much luck.
Hopefully you have ordered 2, because its quite easy that you will tremel too much. Than all will look really funny :biggrin:

A pity that we dont knowed that before, because our airduct has the LHD mounting system already and need only a very small modification to fit with the new ABS system. Let us know the result.

lol, Dan did order two of them, one was for me. I like to play with that idea of fiddling with this piece.

1) Mugen Rear spoiler w/ integrated LED brake light and combination fiberglass and billet supports.
2) KITE 3 piece rear valence garnish (spats and center diffuser)

rear.jpg

However, my all-time favorite RARE item has to be this:

3) Hand signed glovebox by Shigeru Uehara, father of the NSX

img_5895.jpg

Procar Specials said:
Some other real rare NSX-R parts
NSX-R NA2 tires
5576RE_070_set_1.jpg
SWEET!!!
Are these tires avail in USA?
i checked tirerack and none found for NSX :confused:
only avail for STI

I am having this installed in my NSX soon. This shifter has been discussed before. So I guess I will do a full review or maybe a video review when it's installed. The one in the picture is not for NSX (got the picture from Ikeya website) but similiar.

Attachments

• sequentialshifter1.jpg
    sequentialshifter1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 559
btcog82 said:
Anyone interested I have the molds to make them. The original molds from Japan for the MH headlight kit. Ain't that right Brett?!

Anyone interested...???? I'll sell em' to you.

Howmuch would you sell them for?
PM me
thanks

Modernceo said:
Who makes that ? Price ? Where can I get one ?

I need to replace my front lip here shortly anyways..
I wish I know, I saw it on Jack Sport web site.

I have seen similar lip at SouthCoastAcura meet on a silver 02+ nsx, I think the car was owned by SpoonUSA

Motegi,

Do you have any more pictures of your Kite rear spats?

Thnx.

Henry.

Motegi said:
1) Mugen Rear spoiler w/ integrated LED brake light and combination fiberglass and billet supports.
2) KITE 3 piece rear valence garnish (spats and center diffuser)

rear.jpg

However, my all-time favorite RARE item has to be this:

3) Hand signed glovebox by Shigeru Uehara, father of the NSX

img_5895.jpg

I have no idea what it is and what it is for. It came with the car.

Attachments

• eyebrow.JPG
    eyebrow.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 514
nsxinkl, I think that is just an add on bumper protector piece. I see them on many cars and they're not factory, bicbw.

Back