• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 Photo blog

Most of you know that I never go anywhere without my camera equipment and that is especially true of NSXPOs. In 2004 I posted daily updates and photos at www.nsxpo2004.com and decided to do something similar this year for those who want to follow along but are unable to attend (yes, Neo, this is, in part, for you).

If all goes as planned, daily updates will be posted at www.NSXPO2007.net (please note this is .net and not .com).

And as with NSXPO 2004, if someone is attending with a "significant other other" instead of their significant other, let me know so that I use discretion in posting photos. (Yes, this really did happen.)

Most of you know that I never go anywhere without my camera equipment and that is especially true of NSXPOs. In 2004 I posted daily updates and photos at www.nsxpo2004.com and decided to do something similar this year for those who want to follow along but are unable to attend (yes, Neo, this is, in part, for you).

If all goes as planned, daily updates will be posted at www.NSXPO2007.net (please note this is .net and not .com).

And as with NSXPO 2004, if someone is attending with a "significant other other" instead of their significant other, let me know so that I use discretion in posting photos. (Yes, this really did happen.)
And if you inadvertantly forget to inform Bob of this situation, he will be more than happy to represent the party that will end up with half (or less) of the marital assets (Bob gets a minimum of half for his fee). He is also more than happy to take a picture of you with someone else's wife (or whatever) and send it to your spouse with the appropriate "misrepresentation". :eek: :biggrin:

Thanx Bob! I've added that link to my bookmarks.

Now all we need is randy & Eric (FuryNSX and Akira3D) to post their pictures and we'll have the three best photographers documenting one of the best NSX events in the world. I'm going goosebumps just thinking about it... :tongue:

Some of us got a jump on the rest and are heading to Ohio via Buffalo and Canada. Here are a few sample shots with more on the blog.

203567292-L.jpg

203567358-L.jpg

203476037-L.jpg

203474635-L.jpg

203473644-L.jpg

203567265-L.jpg

As usual, exceptional shots Bob, so much better than Tony D could ever dream of taking, even with his new camera and lenses, just no comparison. Not that I'd want him to feel inferior or anything!!!! Keep up the good work we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!:eek:

Ah Bob thats why you got a targa,,so you could fit those 10,000x lenses in the car!Nice shots,,and I will be watching!!!

Cmon guys,,no high speed in the rooms???You should all be downloading by now.I want pics of Rog with the stopwatch at your pit stops,cracking the whip:tongue: Bob??

The Don doing his best Miled impersonation:wink:

How many cars this year?

And who is in your copilot seat Bob?????:smile:

Back