• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 Photo blog

How can I get pictures of my white car? I would like to make posters for my garage.

Mitch! You don't need a reminder of your car on the wall of your garage.

Your car is IN your garage, and when its out you just have to look at the OTHER NSX YOU HAVE IN YOUR GARAGE! are you getting early onset Alzheimer's?:confused: :wink:

Mitch! You don't need a reminder of your car on the wall of your garage.

Your car is IN your garage, and when its out you just have to look at the OTHER NSX YOU HAVE IN YOUR GARAGE! are you getting early onset Alzheimer's?:confused: :wink:

I have an NSX?? Where?? :biggrin: :wink:

after seeing all these pics I dont think it would take much convincing to get alotta NSXPO attendes together for a group buy of sway bars and upgraded suspensions

LOL, thats what I've been thinking this entire thread!!! WOW, is all I can say. Upgrade those suspensions PLEASE.

LOL, thats what I've been thinking this entire thread!!! WOW, is all I can say. Upgrade those suspensions PLEASE.

ACTUALLY - a few points for those reacting to the pictures:

1) Autocross (what was happening in the parking lot) puts way more extreme loads on suspensions than "normal" track driving - if you tune your car for autocross it isn't tuned for big tracks, and vice versa - note NSX is Factory Tuned by Senna for Big Tracks!

2) Hard suspension is not necessarily an advantage - "just right" is best, if you ask any real (pro) racecar driver they'll tell you its better to be too soft than too hard

3) if you track your car once or twice a year why are you tuning it to be a track car? You are compromising 99% of your use for 1% that if you really thought about it better instruction (more skill) would provide a larger (and safer) improvement in your lap times than anything you can bolt onto your car - if you disagree you've never had proper instruction!

If you're willing to take your car to the track, spend your first upgrade $$$ on more track days, at $400 a day, 10 days and you'll have faster lap times and actually get a feel for what you want in a suspension vs. listing to all the guys who say "My NSX understeered when I ran bilstiens"

Side note - had lunch yesterday with a friend who has an FXX and jsut left for the final race in Italy, he owned a 1996 NSX in 96 and his complaint was the car was "too perfect" he liked a car that was "looser" like a GT3, or a C2S for day to day driving - his comment was it was hard to get the NSX to under or oversteer - I find the same thing. Its only if you do dumb things like put too much power down with too much steering lock, etc. that you can get the car to slide around on the street - I have a basically stock set up and an NSX-R front sway bar in my garage not bolted onto my car:wink:

I agree. I bought an event CD after seeing their high quality work and amazing number of photos provided for a very reasonable price. I was not "working" the event and was merely shooting every so often in the carousel so I could not capture anything near what they did. I had some people familiar with my photos ask me if any of mine were for sale. After Sideline's exlclusive expired, I uploaded the limited shots I had from that one vantage point as a courtesy to our members who might want to have something other than a photo made.

Has anyone received their CD yet?

IMG_3765.JPG

It's just so sexy.

Back