• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 Photo blog

NSXs getting ready to sleep........

204918452-L.jpg
]

These are the Canadian cars (except the one facing backwards, we don't know who that was) - and although they are sleeping in the picture their owners are still up drinking!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bob,

awesome pics as always. If you can email me some pics of me or my car or both:biggrin: I'd be very appreciative. I saw a couple on pics on your photo blog.:wink: Great time, I had a blast:smile:

Pics looks great. More pics!!!

Lambo of Ohio is the largest dealer in US:confused: - wow I would have never guessed that.

I took over 2000 photos at TRC yesterday so it will take a while to upload shots of all the cars because we are doing two track days now at Mid Ohio but here are a few teasers.

205516999-L.jpg

205377307-L.jpg

205517075-L.jpg

205376690-L-1.jpg

205376653-L-1.jpg

205376546-L.jpg

205517108-L.jpg

205517100-L.jpg

As always, phenomenal photos Bob! But these photos surpass any action shots I've seen in a long time. Some unbelievable SLANT happening here - especially on the photo below where it's nearly bottomed out! :eek:

I'm sure you guys are having so much fun... I'm there in spirit. :D

Also, nice to see an imola orange representing at NSXPO! There wasn't one at NSXPO'05 or the soCal cruise.

btw, any photos of Grant the Aussie getting drunk? :D

I took over 2000 photos at TRC yesterday so it will take a while to upload shots of all the cars because we are doing two track days now at Mid Ohio but here are a few teasers.

205376653-L-1.jpg

This is what happens when Canadians drink and drive.....

205376745-L.jpg

205376847-L.jpg
Great shot of one of the many "conectomies" that had to be performed yesterday. Was great hanging out with a group of fantastic people, that just happen to share a passion!!!!

Lol,, Bailey is gonna flip!!!

This is what happens when Canadians drink and drive.....

205376745-L.jpg

(yellow car removed since he's not Canadian)

OK, Shawna (pictured above in case you we weren't @ XPO - if you were there and you don't know who Shawna is then you must have drank more than us Canadians, and since THAT is IMPOSSIBLE...:rolleyes: :wink: :biggrin: )

Considering she's a two time Superbike Champion we kinda know she has balls when she's at the track on a bike - all the above picture shows is that she was trying to have balls in the car too - unfortunately instead of "growing a pair" she went for a strap on:tongue:

WOW!! :eek:

I have never seen so many pictures of NSX that need sway bars and suspension upgrades. Most of those cars look like they are about to roll over!! :eek:

Also, nice to see an imola orange representing at NSXPO! There wasn't one at NSXPO'05 or the soCal cruise.

btw, any photos of Grant the Aussie getting drunk? :D

2 Imola's. One factory and a na1 car with a black roof:wink: Don't worry, we took care of Grant at the Winking Lizard bar and Azule. He had plenty of Heinekens and we made him say, "Good day mate" and "lets put another shrimp on the barbie" about 100 times. I even tried to set him up with a rather, large woman. :biggrin:

The Canadians were the best part of NSXPO. What an awesome crew!

Speaking for all of us - we had a blast with you guys too! I'm glad we had a chance to get to know each other!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm gonna use your line about paint jobs, "Thats good - for a Taxi" forever!

We're already planning a Spring event in the Thousand Islands for the NE'ers and the Canadians - about 300 miles from NYC.

I've posted in the NE Region section, It'll be like a mini-XPO, but with Canadian strength beer:tongue:

We'll make it a party weekend!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Map below!:smile:

Attachments

• 1000island.jpg
    1000island.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 67
We had a riot with you guys.

Wish us luck for 2009. We've got plans.

is NSXPO going to be in Canada in '09??
wheres it gonna be in '08?

off topic: where did you get those neat seat side bolsters and headrest pillows?? :) that was your car them, correct?

is NSXPO going to be in Canada in '09??
wheres it gonna be in '08?

We're gonna put in an application for it - the NSXCA Board gets to decide, but we'll bribe them with Canadian beer!!!:wink:

Its in Portland for '08 - and some of the CDN crowd are already planning to go - we're exploring shipping our cars out already!:biggrin:

Back