• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 Photo blog

I love this shot. Keepem coming!
IMG_3777.JPG

I counted less than 60! Surely there must be another missing parking lot somewhere with more cars and trailers?

There are a few scattered about who are not in the photo and then there are those who live local here in Ohio not in the photo. I dont know how many fall in that group but yes there are more.

I counted less than 60! Surely there must be another missing parking lot somewhere with more cars and trailers?

There are approximately 90 NSXs. It is difficult to get the whole group since some are out driving around plus there is no high location from which to shoot the whole lot. The angle you see does not include the row of cars parked directly below in the handicapped spaces (I guess our Canadian contingent doesn't understand what those blue signs mean :wink: ) as well as on the side of the hotel.

Ok forget the photos here is some video of my walk around the Nsx Parking lot

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Sfg42kCi4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Sfg42kCi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

With a bit of delay here are my NSXPO '07 (20007 for those that know) photos from Friday (Part 1):

Drivers meeting outside the event hotel w/ Ken Sax for trip planning:
IMG_2717.JPG

On the road to Wright Patterson AFB:
IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

At the US Air Force Museum (By far the BEST air museum I've EVER seen!):
IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

IMG_2775.JPG

IMG_2864.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG

Drivers meeting outside the event hotel w/ Ken Sax for trip planning:
IMG_2717.JPG

Hey! There's actually someone I know in that picture! (Jeff, far left)

Man I wish I could be there. I hate my job and co-workers so much right now :mad: .

Saturday, Day 2 (Part 2)

Country Drive!
IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2903.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG

IMG_3845.JPG

IMG_3854.JPG

IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

Dinner at Lamborghini of Ohio (the largest Lambo dealer in the US):
IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3905.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3949.JPG

IMG_3952.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

IMG_3910.JPG

Clutch change anyone???
IMG_3962.JPG

Bumblebee
IMG_3980.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

What great photos of Ken and Hirofumi! You captured those moments perfectly!

BTW, did you take that ALMS Acura photo at Sebring?

Phenomenal!

That is our NE's own Roger and it is a "club" sticker for an exotic car club that he regularly runs with.

That din't work very well. Let's try Mid-OH:

Attachments

• Mid-OH.jpg
    Mid-OH.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 100
Back