• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santana Row & Macaroni Grill this Sat. Anyone??

I'm planning to go to Santana Row this Saturday and want to see if anyone want to join me. Also thinking about doing the monthly Macaroni Grill lunch thing afterward. Anyone want to go?

Larry,

A bunch of us NSX owners (former ones too - including myself) meet on the first Saturday of every month at Macaroni Grill in Milpitas. We met last month and tried On the Border and it was great. We'll be in our typical area in front of Macaroni around 11:30 and start lunch at noon. Will be great to see you again. I'm sending out invites to everyone I know so come by. I'll surely will be there with many others.

Last edited:
Larry,
What time at Santana row, and what at Macaroni Grill? Tentative for now, will not know until Friday.
Alan

Great, I'll see you there.

Larry,
What time at Santana row, and what at Macaroni Grill? Tentative for now, will not know until Friday.
Alan

Alan, I'm planning to be at Santana Row around 9:30am. Spend a few hours and then head down to Macaroni Grill at McCarthy Ranch (right off 237) to meet other NSXers. It would be great if you could make it.:smile:

I'll try to make it to Macaroni. I am new in town and it would be nice to meet you guys.

Doug

Larry,

Think I saw you when you made the left into Santana Row - I was in the white gt3 across the street from you....sweet ride!

What year / model is your NSX? Love the black roof and spoiler too.....

I had to jet early from the meet since I have b-ball saturdays at Stanford.

late
rick

Larry,

Think I saw you when you made the left into Santana Row - I was in the white gt3 across the street from you....sweet ride!

What year / model is your NSX? Love the black roof and spoiler too.....

I had to jet early from the meet since I have b-ball saturdays at Stanford.

late
rick

Rick, I saw you at the red light when I made the turn. Sweet ride and I love your white GT3.

My NSX is 1992 and I did a bunch of add-on to it. Hopefully we can meet next time at SR.

Later,
Larry

Rick, I saw you at the red light when I made the turn. Sweet ride and I love your white GT3.

My NSX is 1992 and I did a bunch of add-on to it. Hopefully we can meet next time at SR.

Later,
Larry

Awesome....for sure next time or if you guys do a bay area meet I'd love to drop by and talk!

I got my eye on another nsxprime member's nsx so when he's ready to sell I will be ready to join your ranks.

Really feeling those red seats in your car - are they Bride seats? Already starting to plan my nsx mods...hehe

rick

Re: Santana Row Sat. Anyone??

Sorry to bring up this dusty thread, but does anyone ever go to this informal meet? I've heard many exotics cars attend really early in the morning 830-9:00am.

With the record heatwave this week, I thought I would stop by for a little while. I'll scout it out and let you guys know.

Last edited:
I would love to go tomorrow but I have to work this weekend. We can plan for next Saturday morning at SR and do Macaroni Grill for lunch.

Back