• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'05's...The last of the best...let's see 'em!

Here's mine #150. 1 of 2 Grand Prix White 6 speeds w/white-black interior manufactured for the USA in 2005.

8860NSX_5.jpg

Interior_05_white:black.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! white on white... :eek: I thought my yellow on yellow was hard to keep clean. :biggrin:

Car looks awesome, and cool house as well. :cool:

Here's mine #146. 1 of 43 Berlina Black 6 speeds w/Onyx interior manufactured for the USA in 2005.

DSC05524.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

2005 #103 silverstone / black manual

please double click for larger. If someone can kindly reply to my post making the picture show up larger that would be appreciated.
thanks

Attachments

• 2005 103.jpg
    2005 103.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 394
2005 #103 silverstone / black manual

please double click for larger. If someone can kindly reply to my post making the picture show up larger that would be appreciated.
thanks

Here ya go.

200520103.jpg

Nice representations so far.

Last edited:
HotWls... Nice car.. I have the same one... will post soon. How many miles do you have on yours?

Here's mine #150. 1 of 2 Grand Prix White 6 speeds w/white-black interior manufactured for the USA in 2005.

8860NSX_5.jpg

Interior_05_white:black.jpg

I'd lose the Zanardi floor mats. Bad color match.

HotWls... Nice car.. I have the same one... will post soon. How many miles do you have on yours?

Thanks, I has around 22,400 miles on it. It's not a daily driver, mostly long trips or weekend events. Didn't you recently get yours? If so how are you liking it? ~ our color is definitely not the easiest to keep clean.

Here's mine.... #173 (aka "Stewie")...... Long Beach Blue Pearl with Camel Interior.
"Stewie" has 10,608 miles right now. Manufactured for USA in July, 2005. The Last of 3 Blue/Camel made in 2005.
The dealership had ordered this car to be built as a Yellow and Black, but when I put down my deposit in May, 2005, they were able to call and have it changed to Long Beach Blue and Camel.
Stereo was upgraded to Rockford Fosgate Amp, Speakers, and Sub ...and a Kenwood DNX-5140 with Navigation and Sirius Satellite.
Wheels are PIAA Super Rozza's 18/19 in Hyper Black

0016.jpg

318.jpg

319.jpg

0008.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I has around 22,400 miles on it. It's not a daily driver, mostly long trips or weekend events. Didn't you recently get yours? If so how are you liking it? ~ our color is definitely not the easiest to keep clean.

Yeah, got mine (#227) in November, but stored it for 5 months. LOVING it man. Yeah, the color is unforgiving. heh heh.

I love seeing your car HotHonda.

Are you going to be at NSXPO 2010 (in Vegas, hopefully)?

I would love to see that interior in person.

Wow! Numero Uno....haha...impressive....show-off :rolleyes: jk

My #75 gone but not forgeting. One day i will be back for one.
mysupransx014.jpg

mynsx1003.jpg

#24, 1 of 19 Rio/Onyx manuals for 2005.
IMG_2025.jpg

dude u gotta bring your car to the office sometime! looks soo good! put some miles on that thing already! haha :tongue::biggrin:

Back