• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10th Annual Michelle Offsie Memorial Walk - June 5, 2011

Alan had better work his weather magic as it's not looking too promising as of now!!!:frown:

Well, Alan came through big time, the weather was absolutely perfect for the walk, but not for the after swim party, not to worry, food and people filled in for frolic in the pool. Had a great time as usual, thank you Alan and Roberta for hosting a great event, for a great cause, attended by great people, who all had a great time!!!!!

I've been very patient, but I know that there are pictures out there, and some that RSO took and some that need to be posted to get RSO crazy, that were taken by "others", so come on and post 'em up!!!!:eek::wink:

IMG9240-XL.jpg

IMG9290-XL.jpg

IMG9248-XL.jpg

Our Thanks go out to everyone who participated in the Walk with us. I will post pictures in the next day or so after I recover from the weekends events. As always it was wonderful to have your love, caring and support for this great event. We promised perfect weather and delivered with some help from above :smile: It was a great day and my family was surrounded by our NSX family and as usual what more can we say but lets do it again next year
Alan,Karen and Josh
:cool:

Caring people coming together to help a worthy cause and each other is something you all should be proud of for sure. I'm glad to read that this year, yet again, turned out great.

My apologies for being late; but my small contribution comes with a big hope for a cure.

Larry

My son and I had a great time on the walk.

It was nice to get to see everyone again, and I look forward to the next one!

Bob,
Did you get any pictures of my plate?
I'm hoping it is more flattering then Rogers.

RSO, your talent never ceases to amaze me, you photoshop your plate on my car, and my plate on the RJD red NSX, now if only your photographic talents were as good as your photoshop skilz!!!!!:wink:

C'mon Alan, show RSO what a real photographer can do, post up them photos!!!

Smart move for RSO choosing the high road and not replying as RPM continues his baiting. Too nice a thread for childish bickering!

"Whoa!" ........... we may need a new thread to finish here? :biggrin::biggrin:

OK so as tired as I still am from organizing and setting up the Walk I have finally posted pics of the event :biggrin:

Once again thanks to everyone for participating and supporting the City of Hope in their efforts to help eliminate this horrible disease. Just this week we learned of another friend diagnosed with Breast Cancer and we lost another to Lung Cancer. Hopefully in the near future we will have helped to find a cure through our fund raising and awareness efforts!

DSC04078-L.jpg

DSC04084-L.jpg

DSC04007-L.jpg

DSC04109-L.jpg

DSC04010-L.jpg

DSC04237-L.jpg

DSC04257-L.jpg

DSC04322-L.jpg

DSC04357-L.jpg

DSC04115-L.jpg

Last edited:
Alan, you look pretty good driving a Ford, but weren't there pictures of the Don too? Have you put the house on the market yet? It was a great day, for a great cause!!!!

Sorry missed TheDon having fun with the GT as well :cool:

DSC04368-L.jpg

Back