• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

135i vs NSX

I am so disappointed, I had my Dad in the car earlier, and a 08/09 ish BMW 135i tried to raced me from 65 on. If he wasn't in the car with me, I would of had a little bit of fun with him and put him to shame. Hope to see him again...

You got nothing to prove, the NSX beats the 135i standing still. :smile:

you should've pushed your dad outa the car.....I mean cmon ...a 1 series:tongue:

If your stock it would probably have been neck and neck. The Bimmer does 0-60 in 5.1 and 1/4 mile in 13.4 & those times are better than the Nsx by a hair. I don't even race newer cars anymore since most of them are faster now :frown: I def. need a SC next year.

At one point?

Maybe a better question is: At what point, or age, does this type behavior stop, and mature, responsible behavior start?

How old is the OP?

Does it take a bad experience, like hurting someone, to stop this behavior or does it just take time to become responsible enough to stop it?

I used to do it when I was young too :redface:.

HAHAHA... So many fired up people over these posts..

I was just reading thru the Evora post, and only one person said anything about drag racing. (And it was in joking matter).

I should of said I raced something cool, like a Kia or something....:eek:

Here in Florida, even PIGS, yes, PIGS will stalk on you, tailgate you INCHES from your car, even if you slow down, so so can bite the billet, so yeah, just be careful, take it to the track otherwise can can cost you LOT$$$$$$$$ of $, your dignity and time to deal with the headaches just because some can't stand others be happy.

Oscar

HAHAHA... So many fired up people over these posts..

I was just reading thru the Evora post, and only one person said anything about drag racing. (And it was in joking matter).

I should of said I raced something cool, like a Kia or something....:eek:

That was me who said something about it

The reason I have something to say about it is I got arrested for 130mph or so on the highway.

People who follow my post see now that I race on runways so it is a little bit more organized. It is a fun way to see what your cars do against each other.

On another note, please do not sleep on the 135i. They are twin turbos and with very few mods, they run 400rwhp.

I raced one earlier this summer and I think he did quite well compared to my Lovefab NSX.

http://youtu.be/XXpiWIF_Xa4

I have a 335i (same motor as 135i just a little more weight) with software and meth injection. With just the software it was running high 12's at the drag strip. Why street race when you can do it on the track?

I have a 335i (same motor as 135i just a little more weight) with software and meth injection. With just the software it was running high 12's at the drag strip. Why street race when you can do it on the track?

You have any issues with it going into limp mode on the track? I ran with a guy at Nashville Super Speedway with a lightly modded 335i a month ago and he was turning nearly identical times and pulling me on the straights for ~3 laps or so and then would slow down as the ECU cut boost.

Question aside, point being, it was pretty quick and would have probably murdered me in a straight line race.

You got nothing to prove, the NSX beats the 135i standing still. :smile:

I dont think so. 135i is quick little bugger. I had one, Dinan stage 1 and loved it!

Really? I have a 335i vert and it is slow as hell compared to my nsx...

Back