• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1989 Legend

Wow, score! That car really is what its name suggests...tough to say about its value tho. I suppose the best way to get your money's worth is to drive it but what a shame for such a rare find!!! :cool:

I say keep mileage LOW and maintain that museum quality!

Price too high? Compared to what? It's not like there are others out there like this and he paid more than the next 3. It's like everything else. It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Even if it was $20k, you can't buy another one exactly like it.

With that logic there is no price that is too high. Just because something is a one of a kind doesn't mean that you can't set a reasonable price on a car.

After looking at the pictures the car looks to be in really good shape for a car that is that old. I don't think 17K is too bad as long as other items don't show themselves from it sitting so long.

Time will tell if the car turns out to be a good value or not. I normally don't want to buy ultra low mile cars because you pay a premium and when you drive the car a lot it drops the value like a rock.

I gave 10K about a year ago for my 91 Coupe with 25K miles, Red/Tan like my NSX.
Never driven in rain or snow, always garaged so it was like buying a new Legend for 10K. Since you can't just walk into a showroom and buy them anymore I figured that 10K was what I felt that it was worth to me.
It does drive like a car built and engineered in the late 80's but it sure is a fine looking auto that still turns heads.
Enjoy your Legend!!!

Back