• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Blk/Blk w/custom sunroof VIN:JH4NA1157MT003127

Hello All, I am selling my NSX (sniff sniff). I am moving to Chicago and living downtown so the NSX doesn't make sense with two cars, paying for parking, etc. So I am not selling it because I want to or because there is anything wrong with it. But my loss is potentially your gain!

I am selling it for $29,000 firm which includes the stock rims and exhaust as well. I just got it back from the dealer last week and had the A/C compressor replaced, got the antenna mast replaced, and an oil change. So that is why the price is back up and firm since I just put $1800 or work and $1000 of parts into the car.

You can contact me at either of the following (just added the Chicago-based home number since I moved - I am back in the DC area about a week a month and a friend of mine can show the car while I am away):

[email protected]
312-595-1495 (home)

VIN: JH4NA1157MT003127

Couple of things about the car:

- located in northern virginia area
- 83,XXX miles
- custom sunroof (motorized)
- custom exhaust (custom piping with Flowmaster muffler - sounds great!)
- eibach springs (lowered about 1")
- carbon fiber dash kit
- tint on side windows and back hatch
- alpine cd changer
- 17"/18" volk gtn wheels with toyo proxes t1-s tires (215/40 & 275/35) - still in fantastic condition, plenty of tread left
- all scheduled maintenances are up to date including:
- clutch replaced @ 69k
- 75k service
- all hoses,drive belts,water pump,timing belt and alignment done @71k
- both window regulators have been replaced.
- car not in snap range.
- oil change couple of days ago (at 83,800K or so).
- A/C Compressor replaced with new factory one and recharged, etc.
- new antenna mast so fully retracts now.

The car has been garaged since I purchased about a year ago and was under car cover and garage before that as far as I know. Paint is is great condition, I use Zaino on it and the previous owner did as well.

If you buy it you can also have the stock exhaust and stock rims and tires as well which I have in the garage.

Just pointing out some changes on the car since the original post...

1. Just got an oil change
  2. Just had the A/C compressor replaced at the dealer so A/C system runs like new
  3. Replaced the antenna mast so it retracts fully now when car is turned off
  4. Put price back up to $29,000 firm because of the $1000 in parts just added
  5. I am moving in two weeks (end of August) so any interest, let me know quick
  6. Once I move the car will stay in Washington DC area while I am in Chicago

I bought the car with the sunroof already installed and all the rest of the mods as well. There might be a slight difference in headroom, but it is hard to tell quite frankly. The other NSXs that I have sat in seem about the same to me.

7887IMG_0066-med.JPG

7887IMG_0044-med.JPG

7887IMG_0049-med.JPG

7887IMG_0048-med.JPG

7887IMG_0073-med.JPG

Other pictures in addition to those above that show engine, VIN, door label, sunroof, etc: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chat+joglekar/album?.dir=/5c6e&.src=ph&.tok=ph4YFjDBiOU71kvG

Any other questions let me know and we can take it from there.

Last edited:
Hey there. Very nice car. I would be interested in getting any more info and pics of your car. Perhaps some pics of the interior if possible. I hope the car is still available. I am indeed quite interested. Nice modifications and having the original parts is important to me. My favorite colour scheme as well. I am looking to act quickly assuming the car is available.... Thanks for the extra info. Also, please e-mail me at [email protected] with info and pics. Thanks.
-Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a 30-day bump.

I have moved to Chicago but the NSX is nicely garaged in DC and awaiting a new owner if you are interested. Contact me at the info posted above.

Chat

Just a bump now that the holidays are over...

FYI, here is a review of the car from before I purchased it. All of that is still true with the added incentive of a new A/C Compressor and antenna, along with oil changes, etc.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12213&s=

I am willing to listen to offers, but they should be serious and you should tell me the price you are interested in. I am flexible to a point, but not desperate to sell quickly at a low low price.

Re: Price Reduced!!

Now that sping and summer are approaching - I am dropping the price to spark some interest and get the car into good hands.

Price is negotiable - all reasonable offers will be considered. I have the title so should be a quick sale. Only catch is that I am in Chicago and the car is in DC, but I can fly out if needed or we can transfer the title, etc. remotely.

Looking for serious buyers

Bumping up after a few months...

Need to start saving for a wedding, so looking to move this car in the next month. Serious buyers only... with money ready to buy a car. No interest in deals that require checks back and forth! Send me a check, you get the title and car - simple!

Name a reasonable offer and if you have cashiers check or cash for that amount, we can do the deal quick.

NSXBandit

Bumping after a few months.

Will be in DC weekend of 9/9 - 9/11 so looking to sell them. Will have this up for about a week on Prime, and then will put on eBay, Autotrader, etc.

NOT PARTING this car, so don't ask... I am not in the area anymore, so it is too much hassle.

I had held on hope I could eventually move this to me in Chicago but we are moving to NYC so that hope went poof. Lucky owner with a decent offer can have it.

Chat (312-595-1495) home

Not sure what brand it is (was put on by a previous owner) - done in Florida I think. It is a see-though moonroof, and it tilts up and back. No leaks or whistles - it isn't kept outside in big rainstorms of course since it is garaged, but haven't seen any leaks. Can is as rigid as I have known - since I didn't put it in. Just guessing it isn't quite as rigid but can't really tell compared to the other NSXs I have driven.

Back