• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Comptech Supercharged NSX, Blk/Blk, 48k miles - VIN JH4NA1156MT003135

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL : 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1156MT003135
CURRENT MILEAGE: 48,838
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLK/BLK
TRANSMISSION: 5MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): YELLOW SPRINGS OHIO
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected], (937) 767-1062
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $39,500 OBO

Additional Information
CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES, See: http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailRepo...LYWt5S/UWm0ii5ne8pdncU3xPPmzKZw==&language=en

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) NO

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) I had the lower front spoiler replaced (with OEM) due to curb scuff and at the same time had the nose repainted to fix rock chips.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Serviced by Source1 in Cincy since I have owned the car. At 44K miles I had complete cooling system flush and replace with Honda Blue, brake fluid flush, new O2 sensors, AC converted to R134A and charged. The oil has been changed every 3K miles with full synthetic.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Rear tires replaced at 46k miles. Front are great. All other were checked and OK'd by Source1.

This is how Acura should have made this car! With the Comptech Supercharger, Comptech stainless headers and stainless exhaust, this car feels like you are driving a fighter plane. It pulls hard and smoothly from start to redline and keeps pushing you back into your seat going as fast as you dare. The gasp from the passenger seat always brings me a smile. Before I bought this NSX I drove a number of other NSXs which were fast, but not like this. The Bilstein shocks, Bridgestone Potenza tires, 225/35ZR17 front and 265/35ZR18 rear, riding on Work VS-SS 3 piece wheels allow the car to handle as good as it accelerates.

The car looks as good as it goes. The combination of black with the Work wheels gives the car a real presence. I hate to sell it but two kids in college mean that something has to give.

DSC_0214.jpgDSC_0216.jpgDSC_0238.jpgDSC_0221.jpgDSC_0243.jpgDSC_0222.jpgDSC_0230.jpgDSC_0231.jpgDSC_0234.jpgDSC_0232.jpgDSC_0228.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0236.jpgDSC_0235.jpgDSC_0237.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back