• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Berlina Black/Ivory $17.9k JH4NA1150MT001459

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX Berlina Black/Ivory $15,500 - JH4NA1150MT001459

BASIC INFORMATION

YEAR/Model:1991 NSX
Full VIN #: JH4NA1150MT001459
Current Mileage: 300,000
Color (ext/int): Berlina Black/Ivory
Transmission: 5-speed
Location of Vehicle: Portland, OR
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Phone: 503-705-8239
Price: $15,500

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Clean Title?: Yes and in hand
History of Accidents? Minor front end accident in early 90's. Repaired professionally with full documentation included. No frame damage or repair.
History of Paint/Bodywork? Front (accident), rear bumper cover (scuffed), left rear quarter panel (sun damage, not yet repainted)
Maintenance History: Full service history w/ records back to initial purchase.

Fortunately/unfortunately the bank approved our offer on a short sale and my sacrifice for our family is to let my dream car be part of the down payment. I will be back! The car has 300k miles almost exactly but I drive it on sunny days so that may increase slightly. Drives as an NSX should, perfectly. I have a maintenance book on the car that will take you an entire evening to read. Have almost every maintenance receipt dating back to the initial purchase along with lots of recent maintenance. Has new '02+ seats installed with no bolster wear and Zanardi mats. Other minor mods include Wings West side skirts, low beam HID kit, Tein lowering springs and Bilsteins, Privat 18/19 wheels with brand new tires front and rear and brand new Fujita intake system (have OEM air box). Have recently installed new SOS cam plugs and replaced the valve cover gaskets in the process to correct an oil leak, replaced the turn signal switch and stalk (broken when I bought the car), purchased but not yet installed new driver and passenger seat belts (driver belt is starting to fray on one edge), rebuilt the axles and intermediate shaft, new battery and negative cable (plastic/rubber bits were all disintegrating so I replaced it), new main relay and both OEM oxygen sensors, new speed sensor and there's probably more I'm forgetting.

It will need repair to the display of the OEM stereo, climate control repair, has some bubbling of the silver coating on the center console in a couple of small places, steering wheel has some sun damage at the top and is missing a horn button, left rear quarter has clearcoat damage and will need re-cleared or painted, taillights will need resealed with new gaskets and antenna is inoperable. Mechanically and cosmetically the car is otherwise in very good condition. Drive it across the country to bring it home if you desire. I would with confidence. If I think of any other flaws I will post them. I'm all about up front honesty and don't want you to have any surprises when you come to see the car. It has 300k miles so it won't be perfect, but it's in very good condition inside/out.

I am an ASE certified service manager and all work during my ownership has been performed by one of my 20+ year ASE master technicians. I am extremely particular about my cars and bought this one to bring back to brand new condition.

The wheels in all but one picture have been sold. Last picture is from my iPhone but shows the wheels/tires that will come with the car.

Any questions please don't hesitate to reply, PM or call. Thanks!

The shot of the hood is a bit deceiving, the reflection you see is a large cloud overhead. The car is a bit dusty as well.

photo7un.jpg

photo4ur.jpg

photo3ax.jpg

photo10kd.jpg

photo9l.jpg

photo8fd.jpg

photojuezd.jpg

photo1fn.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.