• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 eBay car?

Anyone know about this car? VIN: JH4NA2161VT000028 Click Here

This is exactly the color, year and milage I am looking for and that is what makes me nervous.

Pictures are bad, I think HP is wrong and no personal story with the auction from a member with only 77 feedbacks.

Thanks

Wow, those pictures are bad!

There are several excellent resources on this board in the Chicago area. Why don't you ask one of them to check it out for you?

That car belongs to {or did belong to} usernamer "slyder" in the Houston area. I'm unaware he sold it or is selling it.:confused:

If ANYONE is considering this car PLEASE do a quick search on CMC. If you want to PM me I can tell you more.

Wow, that thing already has the Brembo BBK. At least up front. The pics aren't that bad. They are pixeled and then they clean up when you click them. It looks like the side skirts aren't painted to match correctly. Anyone else see that?

This is a local HOUSTON NSXers car. The car is NOT for sale. It's a SCAM. Have a good DAY! :biggrin:

Nice find guys.

Back