• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy #2 2014 ALL Seibon Carbon Products - NSX-R Spoilers, Hoods, Valances, Fender & more..

A NSX customer was calling each single dealers trying to beat my advertised prices. I have been asked by the vendor to remove my super discounted prices shown above. Please contact me and I'll give you my best price with shipping. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I also stock a few Seibon Carbon parts here in my Dallas, TX warehouse. Currently in stock are the NSX-R style Carbon hood for the 91-01 NSX, Carbon Roof Cap for the Coupes, and couple of other parts.

[email protected]

Mark @ PRIDE

Hi Mark,

please check you pm.

Will check PM now. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Any updates on the arrival of the wings? I've had my deposit in for a few weeks. Anything?

Will ship this week. Thanks!

Totally forgot Mark but I need the engine cover if it's still available for a NSX-T.

Let me know, we can ship it to your CA forwarders.

Has anyone gotten one of the new 02+ NSX-R hoods yet? I'm very tempted but I'd like to see some pictures/hear about the fitment.

I got one for my personal 2002 NSX and will be doing the install in a couple of weeks. Waiting for more parts to arrive.

How is fitment on the fenders can anyone vouch for them?

Also gotten a pair for my personal NSX. I'll take pictures once it's installed. Thanks!

Mark @ PRIDE

Can the engine cover fit over a CTSC on a T?

Thanks

Are you out of the 02+ style rear valences for a 91 NSX? Also on seibons website they list this valence from 92-01. Any reason? PM sent also

-Alec

I too have sent a Email to him on Tuesday regarding front and rear lips, not sure if he have time to see it yet as I haven't had a reply yet.

Back