• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 LBBP for sale on Ebay JH4NA21673T000015

They Lowered the Reserve!

Since their dealership lists the price at $90k, I suspect that is pretty much what the reserve is at.

I think you were right / $90K!
I received an email from Ebay about the Dealer / Seller lowering the reserve price after I was outbid (Attached).

I think they may have gotten concerned if they were schilling that they or one of their buddies may have gone
too far when they passed my bid as there has been no activity now for 2 days. They're probably reading this
right now ... LOL! We'll know soon if the schilling bids get cancelled and bumps me back in to the lead. In that
case I will have to dispute with ebay that the cancelled bids (If they Happen) interfeared with the integrity of
the bidding.

In case it's legit, just thought I'd post this so that those who are still waiting for the last price are aware that
the reserve was lowered, maybe $89,999.99 LOL!

Good luck Guys!

Terry

Attachments

• Reserve Lowered.jpg
    Reserve Lowered.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,079
Last edited:
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if the dealership was simply using eBay to fish for serious buyers. I would consider calling the dealership directly with a firm $72k offer pursuant to a successful PPI and leave yourself $2-4k wiggle room based on what you get back from a PPI. $70k is a good market price for this car and I be the dealership knows it.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if the dealership was simply using eBay to fish for serious buyers. I would consider calling the dealership directly with a firm $72k offer pursuant to a successful PPI and leave yourself $2-4k wiggle room based on what you get back from a PPI. $70k is a good market price for this car and I be the dealership knows it.

The call had been made and Fredy (Dealership) stated that they think it will pass the 80K mark and that they will let the Auction run it's course. I'm betting they have the reserve right at $80K now. I too thought that my offer of $70,200.00 was a good market price. I also asked why they had 2 different left side pics / one with a red center caps and one with an OEM / Silver center caps....... 2 Different Cars! Said he didn't know what I was talking about.... If anybody reading this now and is interested in this NSX, take a look at their web sight and you will see below / attached pics with 2 different LBBP NSX's. Curious right? Kind of relieved now that I'm out of the Game ... Will grab some popcorn and sit on the sideline. For whoever does win it, Happy Thoughts and Good luck to ya! Hope it's in Stellar Condition.

Attachments

• 2 Different NSXs.jpg
    2 Different NSXs.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,080
Reserve Not Met!

Looks like it will remain on the Market!.... Auction just closed with no action since
my last bid 3 days ago and the Reserve was not met. Finished up at $70,300.00!
Anybody going to go check this car out so we can all get the low down on the real
condition of it?

70k is good money for that car and a really good offer on your end. They should have took it and ran!

Thanks guys, I thought it was a more than fair offer as well.

I do wonder what the High Bidder was willing to spend that
had a $100.00 Higher Bid than I did. I'm really suprised that
nobody has gone to see it in person and give us a heads up
from Miami!

Welp.... Time to continue my Hunt for my old 2000 Monaco Blue!

cute wheels
000015_17.jpg

Thanks guys, I thought it was a more than fair offer as well.

I do wonder what the High Bidder was willing to spend that
had a $100.00 Higher Bid than I did. I'm really suprised that
nobody has gone to see it in person and give us a heads up
from Miami!

Welp.... Time to continue my Hunt for my old 2000 Monaco Blue!

Do you have the Vin for your old 2000 MBP?

attachment.php
I think bedazzling your center caps is going to be the next big thing.

The center caps are now available for purchase! The car now resides in Massachusetts. I spoke to the original owner. She bought it new and traded it for an Escalade in February. The listing from last year @$95K was a consignment listing, which didn't result in a sale. Fortunately, the car was as nice as advertised by the dealer.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 240
Fabulous center caps!
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 203
Back