• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2007 Utah Group Events

Utah NSXr's, with the weather in excellent form latley and after taking the car to Park City this past weekend it got me thinking about 2007's drives. I ran into some members of the Utah corvette club over the weekend and after hearing about their showing and recent drive It would be great to have an increased showing of our cars over last year's drives. How many would be interested if we got a schedule together for the summer? I know some of us moved (Xperimental) and are now located in the northern end of the valley, so we might consider planning the drives around the majority of the owners. So those of us towards the south would have to drive a bit more. :biggrin: Just throwing this out as an Idea, since i am not from this area i am not as well versed in the outlying roads as others.

Utah NSXr's, with the weather in excellent form latley and after taking the car to Park City this past weekend it got me thinking about 2007's drives. I ran into some members of the Utah corvette club over the weekend and after hearing about their showing and recent drive It would be great to have an increased showing of our cars over last year's drives. How many would be interested if we got a schedule together for the summer? I know some of us moved (Xperimental) and are now located in the northern end of the valley, so we might consider planning the drives around the majority of the owners. So those of us towards the south would have to drive a bit more. :biggrin: Just throwing this out as an Idea, since i am not from this area i am not as well versed in the outlying roads as others.

Another Ogden drive sounds like fun. Maybe we can go and visit the Monks again.

Well I am up for whatever.... and almost whenever. So far I am only busy the weekend of march 30th.

Back