• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2008 Spring NSX Craze/NSteXpo Wildflower Run

Greg

The meeting point is very easy to get to. Just take I-10 all the way across Houston and you will exit Greenhouse Rd (near Katy on the west side of town). Stay on the feeder and you should see Garden Ridge on your right side.

Everyone else,

Who all is staying at the hotel that was listed?
I am debating whether or not to stay at a friend's place (who has a terrible driveway) so I wanted to see if it would be better to stay at the hotel.

OK, me and Leslie will be there. What time for sure?

Got an email from Luis.

The schedule is being posted later on today. His written words are it is going to be crazier then Greg "Muthaf&*%in" Z!!!

Guys, looks like my car will not be ready in time. It's not like I'm doing much to it, but it's still on jack stands running into minor issues as I've discovered I'm not much of a wrencher. I've been really limited on time with school, work, weddings, homework, and what little social life I have. :redface:

Maybe I can hop in with someone and snap pictures during the drive? I can even help with gas! :smile:

Scott, don't even bother offering, there is no way I can handle the long ride with those seats! :tongue: :biggrin:

I was thinking the Garden Ridge Pottery off of I10 In between fry and greenhouse road. Thats where we met up last time, got there about 5 and bailed out by 5:30 :smile:

I thought we was suppose to be in Austin @ 7pm?

How long does it take to get to Austin From Houston?

Jeff, I need your phone number again.

Hey guys,

Im finalizing a couple of things for this weekend. Given that we won't be climing any mountains this time, we will have a longer drive on Saturday. I am 50/50 on doing Iron Rock Raceway this time, or doing another drive. What do you think? There are so many Hll Country roads to hit and so little time!!!

Iron Rock has a new track layout that is a blast!! Probably the best track configuration to date. I'm up for either.

-Jose

I thought we was suppose to be in Austin @ 7pm?

How long does it take to get to Austin From Houston?

Jeff, I need your phone number again.

It takes just over 2 hours from Katy to Austin averaging 80mph.

Jeff/Scott

Are we setting the time for 5pm to be at Garden Ridge?

Luis, Ojas,
Do you know a good hotel nearby Candlewood suite that has decent parking area? They are fully booked for this weekend.

Cheers .. Gus

Embassy Suites Hotel Austin-Arboretum
9505 Stonelake Blvd
Austin, TX 78759
1-512-372-8771 or
1-800-804-6835
It's running about $139.00 per night

Baby A's is in between Candlewood and Embassy...... I say book with Embassy and just park the X with the rest of the guys at Candlewood....:wink:

Gil and I are staying there:biggrin:

I will see everyone at Baby A's friday night!!!!!

Is the plan to meet up at this Baby A's on Friday?

Does someone have an address? I wasn't at the last one.

Hey guys,

Im finalizing a couple of things for this weekend. Given that we won't be climing any mountains this time, we will have a longer drive on Saturday. I am 50/50 on doing Iron Rock Raceway this time, or doing another drive. What do you think? There are so many Hll Country roads to hit and so little time!!!

Iron rock Raceway all the way babe!!!!!!

Is the plan to meet up at this Baby A's on Friday?

Does someone have an address? I wasn't at the last one.

If you make it to the hotel, you are already there. Park at the hotel, walk next door to Baby-O's. There you will find Paul sipping purple margaritas! :smile:

Jeff Baker 832 867 0709

Call if u have any questions but me, scott, matt, gus and nick planned on meeting at garden ridge pottery at 5 and rolling out at 5:30 latest

Greg text me your number i lost it, im always breaking phones! :frown:

No purple margarita man???? The event is off!! Just kidding!

I will have the maps for everyone for the Saturday drive on Friday at Baby A's. We will start meeting there at 7 pm. On Saturday, we will meet at 10 am at the SW corner of 2222 & 620, the same place we started last time for those who were there. We will be heading south this time to Dripping Springs, Blanco, then off to Luckenback and ending to eat in Fredricksburg. From there we will head to Willow City Loop. We went there last time. The wildflowers are awesome along the loop. Depending on time, we can hit another winery before heading back for dinner in Austin.

Sunday we will head back to IronRock Raceway. Jose is right, they have the fastest track config. they have ever had. We can meet at Carlos and Charlies at 11 am before heading to Iron Rock Raceway.

My cell is 512-573-0660 in case someone needs to call.

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Hey, how about one more for the caravan? Looks like my girl can get off for the weekend and we'd like to go!
Randal

1. Scott
2. Matt
3. Nick
4. Jeff
5. Greg MuthaFukn Z & Leslie
6. Jose
7. Nathan
8.Randal and Tina

OHhhh:eek:
Gil's going to be here... DANG.. that means I can't drive the car by myself.

hhhmmmmm Maybe I'll leave him at the hotel!!!!:biggrin:

J/K... it'll be fun to see everyone again!!! See ya really soon...

jonna~

Gil, honey, if you happen to read this before I get to explain.... know that I love you very much!!:redface:

I'm not going to make it tonight due to my being a slacker and not finishing my final project, but I'll see you all tomorrow morning :D.

I should be able to attend the drive tomorrow. I'll be the guy on the black sport bike. If anyone wants to swap throughout the drive, it can be arranged :)

Great ride yesterday, folks! I really enjoyed the drive!
I posted some of the photos from yesterday (unprocessed) to a new NSX Craze photo thread.

You can find it here ..

Cheers .. Gus

...and on the way back to Houston I ran into a few NSXs. It was a pleasant trip, a quick one too. :biggrin: With a lack of HP and a Fuel-saver tune, I sometimes struggled to keep up lol... :redface:

R1.jpg

Two at first.

R2.jpg

And then there were three.

R3.jpg

I hung back for a reason. It was such a pretty sight to see those NSXs...

R4.jpg

An STI also hooked up with the pack.

Greg, it was a pleasure meeting you guys. One of the most fun trips I've ever had. Will keep in touch. :smile:

LOL, Whats up Giorgi. You dont mess around, already signed up, hell I haven't even made it home yet, got about another hour to go.
Glad to see you on Prime. I had fun racing around with you today, always makes the trip funner to say the least.

Back