• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Hottest NSX FINALS

Which is the Hottest NSX 2012

• Vrooom

Votes: 112 53.6%
  • 3.5LNSXR

Votes: 97 46.4%

• Total voters
The thing that bugs me with most WB NSXs is the open spot behind the front fender flare. It looks like it wasn't finished. There's a 1991 yellow 'Comptech-style' (as he puts it) WB in For Sale that is definitely my favorite.
that's the comptech WB kit. definately my fav WB kit for the nsx. twas incredible seeing rj de veras nsx back in the day for the first time in super street mag.

Very tough choice! Both are excellent but I'm slightly partial to red.
Either would look much better in MY garage! :)
Happy 2013 everyone!

Looking at the first post, why isn't there a shot of Jeff's ITB's and interior shot?

Synth, I think these pictures all carried over from the previous match up's. Even thought they are older ones. I don't have that many newer shots I can post. These were a few from previous threads.

78sm.jpg

84sm.jpg

708s.jpg

You already did the ITB's? Wow... Love the air feed to the box. Nice work Jeff!! Amazing...

You already did the ITB's? Wow... Love the air feed to the box. Nice work Jeff!! Amazing...

Yes, Thank you. The intake, fuel system as well as some other engine work have all been done sense those original pictures from ~1.5 years ago.

Just look at those pictures above.

How's it even close. I love 3.5's car but VroooooooooM's is just 1 off everything. And he made that stuff himself!

Ok, put the 3.5 motor in Vrooms car and call it a winner...................:cool:

Just look at those pictures above.

How's it even close. I love 3.5's car but VroooooooooM's is just 1 off everything. And he made that stuff himself!

I agree. I *love* 3.5's car... It's the best looking somewhat normal NSX I've seen but Vrooom's is so exceptional. I am surprised it's this close. Every part of Jeff's car is so perfectly done. I mean it had carbon Kevlar fender liners people!!

Who would have ever thought that after giving Jeff a ride in my old NSX back in the day would have come to this creation. I was not shocked at all that he bought one, but slightly shocked at how fast after that ride he made the purchase. Then EXTREMELY shocked at what I saw a few months later in the garage. A perfect stock NSX in mint condition totally gutted within weeks! In the beginning I helped with some parts, then I was an idea board, Jeff would come up with a new crazy idea/thought, and he would call me over, and ask my opinion. 99% of the time I would just say "That would be sweet". A few times I offered a twist, but trust me, Jeff doesn't need help coming up with ideas of his own, just someone to maybe offer little tweaks. Then he just started going crazy with his own fiberglass, then carbon, then kevlar, then acrylic, etc etc etc. Most of you guys know Jeff "by" his car, trust me, Jeff truely is a great guy, and would help anyone out at any time. Believe it or not, his car is still not done, I know of a few more changes coming........I am voting for Jeffs car, not because of how awesome it is, I am voting for his car because of how awesome Jeff is!

Last edited:
....I am voting for Jeffs car, not because of how awesome it is, I am voting for his car because of how awesome Jeff is![/QUOTE]

lucky you knowing "Mugen"Jeff....for the rest of us, like you'd said, "cuz how awesome he is, it shows thru his creation." Now all the bolt-on guys take a bow.

It's sexy looking. Can someone install them on my eclipse? LOL

Thanks guys. Now I can sound impressive at the next show... I'll say "yo... I'm running NOS and ITB's"

Anyway Vrooom got my vote because he had the silver things. :tongue:

Aubrey my entire car is a silver thing.

Back