• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Porsche Cayman R 6-Speed Black over Sand Beige Interior 15K miles - SOLD

2012 Porsche Cayman R 6-Speed Black over Sand Beige Interior 15K miles

Up for sale is perhaps the finest Cayman R in the United States today! I am the second owner of this awesome machine which is destined to become a mid-engine classic. This is a 2012 Porsche Cayman R 987 6-speed in brilliant Basalt Black Metallic over Sand Beige full leather interior. I purchased this vehicle through a business lease from Gaudin Porsche Las Vegas in January 2013 with 4331 miles on it. The previous and original owner was an older gentleman who purchased the vehicle from this same dealership in 2012. The vehicle has spent its entire life in Las Vegas and has been meticulously maintained with the renowned certified Porsche mechanics at Gaudin Porsche in Las Vegas. Last maintenance was in October of 2013 in which it passed the Porsche world class inspection and received oil and filter change with the bi-annual hydraulic brake system flush at 8495 miles.

This Cayman R is completely stock and unmodified, as it should be, just as it was when shipped to the USA from the Porsche factory in Stuttgart, Germany. It has 15005 miles on it at present and has been my daily driver for the past 1.5 years under a business lease through my occupation as a physician. It has never been tracked and comes heavily optioned with full sand beige leather interior, PCM with Navigation, heated seats, 19" Turbo II wheels, sound package plus, air conditioning, and Sport Chrono package. I have the original window sticker from 2012 with the full list of standard equipment and options including the total purchase price with options at $84,690. It is currently under factory warranty through 2016 or 50K miles.

In my 1.5 years of ownership I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience of driving what I consider the best pure 2-seat sports car in existence today. The connection to the road and the absolute control of the mid-engine platform with the 6-speed manual transmission is stunning and effortless. From the moment I first drove this Cayman R through a mountain pass outside Las Vegas I knew how special this car really was. I have owned a 1997 Acura NSX and a 2010 Mustang Shelby GT500 and neither vehicle approaches the refinement, balance, and power of this incredibly engineered machine. Average mpg is rated 19-27, and I have averaged 25.1mpg over my ownership tenure. My only reason for selling at this time is that I am looking to purchase a home in Las Vegas and need to free up the funds to make this purchase and my favorite toy has to go. I am more than willing to discuss any questions you may have about the vehicle and all service records are available at Gaudin Porsche in Las Vegas if requested. Please message me through NSX Prime forum and we can discuss over email or by phone any questions or concerns. Current mileage is a little over 15K miles and that number may rise by 100 or so miles during this sale, however once a buyer is found it will be kept in my garage until arrangements are made to either pick up the vehicle in person or have it shipped at the new owner's expense. In terms of payment, I will accept payment of cash in person or wire transfer. Once the funds have cleared, I will overnight payment to Porsche Financial Services in New York and once the lien is cleared and title released I will release it to the buyer along with the vehicle.

Porsche Cayman R 2012 Walkaround video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wyDja-CCiQ

List Date: 5/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2012 Porsche Cayman R 6-Speed Black over Sand Beige Interior 15K miles
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back