• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsx q&a

Intention of this thread is to ask questions and receive answers about the new NSX. Hopefully people who can answer them will show up (people at Acura, journalists who have driven the car, dealer folks who get to experience, first round of owners, etc). I think to make this happen discussion, opining, etc should be kept to other threads. Obviously, if you know the answer...please give it and cite source.

I'll start...

1. I haven't seen this covered in any article or the specs. What material is the exhaust made out of. Aluminized steel like most cars, Titanium, something else?

2. Will the shift paddles override the computer only in certain modes? Like if you are in quiet or sport mode (or whatever settings have auto shifting), but want a downshift (or upshift) and request it by clicking the paddle...will you get it?

3. Pulling on the right paddle will give an upshift. Can you push on it to get a downshift?

Confirmation on the silver interior trim bits. Which are the "exposed structural components" and are the others aluminium or silver plastic?

Back