• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 NSX Video With View Under Front Hood

can you imagine someone just throwing some cloths in the trunk and accidentally having some of them flip-flap over to the engine compartment and catch fire....

Nice video. I still wish I could afford one. I'd buy it. Till then, I will just continue to modify my 91.

can you imagine someone just throwing some cloths in the trunk and accidentally having some of them flip-flap over to the engine compartment and catch fire....
take another look the trunk is completely separate and sealed with the lid down. Same goes for the engine compartment. They share the same lid, but nothing else. What you just described could not happen.

The Pontiac Fiero had one lid over both trunk and engine compartment. I've always considered that a less desirable arrangement--just personal taste.

I like the curved glass over the engine of the original NSX. I prefer it to how most mid-engine cars are styled in that area.

take another look the trunk is completely separate and sealed with the lid down. Same goes for the engine compartment. They share the same lid, but nothing else. What you just described could not happen.

I see that now, wasn't thinking 4th dimensionally. Thanks!

Back