• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd NSX Buffalo Stampede

There are a lot of people confirmed for the Stampede but only 4 of us have booked the NSXPO hotel so far.

We want to make sure that each reservation is getting credited to our room block because if we fall short we have to make up the difference. It may be that everyone is waiting until the last minute but I suspect that some people may have booked the NSXPO hotel in Toronto and not followed the correct procedure to ensure that it is taken from our room block.

Has anyone other than myself, Ron, Chuck and Simon booked the Toronto hotel yet?

Bob,
I booked the hotel way back because I have Westin points and my room is free. Do I need to change anything as far as the NSXPO group goes?
Rich

Bob,
I booked the hotel way back because I have Westin points and my room is free. Do I need to change anything as far as the NSXPO group goes?
Rich

If you got it for free then it doesn't count toward our group minimum.

Congrats on your comp but now you need to get out there and sign up a non-freeloader. :biggrin:

Put me down as a maybe, in extra large. It's a little out of my way but I wouldn't mind spending a little more time with everyone!

We be IN.
Room reserved w/Jacuzzi. HAcha!

Joe: XL
Janet: Medium

Last edited:
Don't forget to book the NSXPO rooms ASAP (in Toronto). The king bed rooms are all gone and the room block may be getting down to only rooms with 2 double beds. There is no down payment necessary so need to wait to book the rooms and end up with something you didn't want because you waited until the last minute to book.

I'll be there

Jermaine. for XLarge

Last edited:
Hello everyone, the big event is SOON!

It will be great to see everyone again and to put faces to names of those we have not met yet.

It is going to be an amazing time. I cant wait!

Looking at the hotel reserve list, Im seeing some people in this thread who I dont think show on that list.

Just a reminder, the group rate at the hotel expires soon, so you should register asap!

Reserve your hotel room here: HOTEL RESERVE

Register for NSXPO here: NSXPO REGISTRATION

Great news - - - The Big E and Vicky will be joining us for the festivities.

Please add the following shirt sizes:

XL
S

1. The Hawk
2. The Hawkette
3. The Don--Large
4. Poohkie--Medium
5. Steven Lee Large
6. Jeannie Lee--Medium
7. RSO--large
8. Peter Mills--large
9.Sylvia--Small
10. Simon--large
11. Andrea--small
12. Rich B.--Large
13. Tony D.--large
14. Miled--large
15. Tytus--large
16. Larry B.--medium
17. Clem--large
18. Lori--medium
19. Chuck--xlarge
20. Nande--small
21. Doc Bling--large
22. Dana--Small
23. Dave Moore--xlarge
24. Susan Moore--xlarge
25. KeN SaX---xlarge
26. Joe L.---xlarge
27. Janet L.--medium
28. Jermaine--xlarge
29. The Big E --xlarge
30. Mrs. The Big E --small

Last edited:
I might possibly perhaps be attending, what is the hotel dejour for the buffalo herd?

Ok I've got the jacuzzi room with endless bottles of ripple and a peep hole into Bobs' room:eek: Btw if any of you are still fence sitting for the westin toronto the 25 is sold out:frown: so says reservation:rolleyes:

large:smile:

Larry, I'll make the run up with you if you can squeeze me in the shop for a slave/master replacement before then. Otherwise, back to the trailer! :eek::eek:
Rich :smile:

New clutch parts = done.
New tires = done.
New alignment = done.
Thanked Larry & Joe = done.
Ready for Stampede & Expo = "Can't Wait!" :biggrin:

Hey Doc, what size shirt????:eek:

I believe he is a 34B........

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1195274&postcount=3

593274532_fkHHV-XL-1.jpg

Thanks Bob:biggrin: Trish is still laughing:redface:

Add Alan for an XL
Can't wait to see the whole gang again:smile:

If you are booking the hotel for the Stampede they are sold out on line but still have a few rooms available at the block rate for the NSX group you will need to call for a reservation I almost missed out.

Last edited:
Add Alan for an XL
Can't wait to see the whole gang again:smile:

If you are booking the hotel for the Stampede they are sold out on line but still have a few rooms available at the block rate for the NSX group you will need to call for a reservation I almost missed out.

Hey Alan, glad you can make it !:biggrin: They were holding the block of rooms till 8-29-09 so I guess we can call you lucky.:smile:

Back