• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd NSX Buffalo Stampede

I am looking forward to this. I just booked my room so it looks like they still have plenty available. :biggrin:

1 Large - Aaron
1 Small - Annie

I am looking forward to this. I just booked my room so it looks like they still have plenty available. :biggrin:

Aaron, are you coming to Toronto with us as well? I don't see your name on our hotel account and all of our rooms in Toronto have been booked. I also don't see you on the NSXPO registration list.

Hey Aaron,

I second Bob's comment. Are you planning to attend NSXPO? Buffalo is just the warm up for the main event in Toronto.

If you haven't done so already, check out www.nsxpo.com for all the details on NSXPO2009. Any questions, please PM me. I'm the Registrar for the event so I can help with any questions you may have.

-Don

Thanks guys I will reach out if I have any questions. I got both hotels booked today and will get to the main event registration soon. I have been monitoring the site for a while and it looks like the early registration date has been pushed out to the 12th. I believe it was previously the end of August, is this correct? I have every intention of making the trip but I always like to use the wiggle room if something work related comes up. Thanks!

Hi Aaron,

Glad you are on board. Yes, we have extended the early bird discount. But if at all possible, please do not wait until the last minute to register. :smile:

Regards,
Don

Brenda and I are coming.
Brenda - Small
Dave - Large
When is everyone arriving? 9/21, 9/22, or 9/23?
Any plans for a caravan?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Dave Swartz

Hey Alan, glad you can make it !:biggrin: They were holding the block of rooms till 8-29-09 so I guess we can call you lucky.:smile:

Ron
Missed Flubbalo before Ohio due to work. Now that I am a man of unintended leisure I can't wait to see you and Gin :biggrin:
I did get lucky on the room but I am already lucky to have a club full of friends like you :smile:
I am working on ideas to top my Aluminating debut at Watkins Glen it's going to be tough but I will do my best to prep for concours :tongue:

Brenda and I are coming.
Brenda - Small
Dave - Large
When is everyone arriving? 9/21, 9/22, or 9/23?
Any plans for a caravan?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Dave Swartz

It will be good to see you guys again.:biggrin: Everyone will be here on the 23rd for the Ray Laks party and we will be headed for Toronto on the 24th as a large caravan. Did you book the hotel room in Buffalo, if not you'd better hurry I don't know how much longer they will be availible. See the other posts for the info you need.

DAXMON will be there also in need of a XXL shirt. He is having computer problems righ now and does not want to be left out. :biggrin:

Please tell Daxmon I'm sorry the t-shirt order went in yesterday. :frown: If we have any extra, maybe he can fit in a xlarge:biggrin:

Hey, I have been able to rearrange my schedule so I can leave for NSXPO a day earlier and attend this event. I reserved a room at the group hotel for Wed night.

I live far enough away that I can't really drive up to Ray Laks the day of the event - I will need to leave on Tuesday and stay somewhere in between Tuesday night.

Is there a group meeting up anywhere along the way on Wed I could meet up with? And can someone recommend a place to stay near wherever the group is meeting?

I'm looking forward to another fun NSXPO.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, I have been able to rearrange my schedule so I can leave for NSXPO a day earlier and attend this event. I reserved a room at the group hotel for Wed night.

I live far enough away that I can't really drive up to Ray Laks the day of the event - I will need to leave on Tuesday and stay somewhere in between Tuesday night.

Is there a group meeting up anywhere along the way on Wed I could meet up with? And can someone recommend a place to stay near wherever the group is meeting?

Thanks!

Ludermeister pm me.

Last edited:

Thanks!

Hey Lud what size shirt??????:biggrin:

Hey, Mr. Challenger, Did you get a room in Buffalo with a whirlpool? :smile:
I see you signed up a little later.
Passline

Hey, Mr. Challenger, Did you get a room in Buffalo with a whirlpool? :smile:
I see you signed up a little later.
Passline
i don't know if i should answer you....:eek:
the toilet does a spinney thing if that helps.
pourquoi!??

Lud,I can't PM you, so get back to me if you want info on overnighting in the Scranton region.

Is Salvatore's Grand Hotel the same as Salvatore's Garden Hotel?

No-----Directions---After going through the toll booths at exit 49 you turn left at the light. You will be passing Garden Place where you stayed last time. In about 3 tens of a mile you will turn right at the first red light on to Freeman. The Brand new Hotel is just after the round-a-bout. You guys that are close to the ground, watch the entrance ( high curb) See you soon:biggrin::biggrin:

For the people that were not here 2 years ago.---When you leave the hotel turn right off of Freeman on to Transit road. (under construction) Ray Laks is about 1 1/2 miles down on the left side at 7460 Transit

Last edited:
Back