• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 8th.

Ouch!! I hope your ok.

From the location, 'Mammoth Hospital' on the xray, I hope you enjoyed the snow activities before your 'incident'?

Last edited:
Snow activities

I'm just slightly uncomfortable now (my right arm is in a splint). Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to drive my NSX for awhile.

From the location, 'Mammoth Hospital' on the xray, I hope you enjoyed the snow activities before your 'incident'?

Fortunately, my snowboarding "incident" happened on the last half of the last day of our last trip for this season. In fact, we hadn't even planned on heading up to Mammoth in April...until the week before (3 feet of fresh snow is a strong incentive). Much of the day was a total white-out anyway...but I did get in some good powder runs before it happened.

Re: OUCH!

akira3d said:
Something has come up that *may* prevent me from driving during the Prime Canyon Run. I'll keep you posted...
hmm3grin3thumborange.gif
That's gotta hurt! Easy fix, just have Val
muse.gif
drive. ?

Hmmmm

Easy fix, just have Val drive.

Uh, I guess I forgot to mention that Val will be out of town the weekend of the drive.

I still plan on being there, just hope I'll be in a condition to drive, take pictures, and video (currently I can't do any of these things).

Here's another shot of my dislocated elbow...for your viewing "pleasure" :eek:
(it didn't seem appropriate for this image to appear directly in the posts for this thread)

Last edited:
Damn Eric... that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that happened. It's good to hear you're just uncomfortable and not writhing in pain all day. Medication have anything to do with that? :D

I must apologize because I may have cursed you into this accident. Remember we were talking about this a couple weeks ago at the meeting? I mentioned that everyone I know who ever went snowboarding eventually came back in a cast. :eek:

I hope you'll be OK for E3 and the drive. Won't be the same without ya.

Medication have anything to do with that?

They only medicated me when they reset the joint...and I've been taking naproxen, but nothing specifically for pain. Actually, the pain had subsided considerably on day two...

I must apologize because I may have cursed you into this accident.

No need...this resulted from my own over-confidence.

hello everyone! its been a while since i posted here but i've been busy with work,with everything going on in Iraq and all. i'd like to go if anyone needs a copilot. also, I have a camcorder that can record in 16:9, miniDV format. hope i can attend , see you all then.

Herman

Video mounts...

Say...... can I get some advice about which video camera mount to purchase?
Which ones work?
This is an inside mount by the way....
I can just see my video camera flyin' into one of the canyons if I mount it on the outside..... ;)

Let's have a poll....

Sould we keep it all NSX'es, or should we invite some of these folks?

They run a great event and make it a point to invite non-ferraris and they just happen to be planning their next event on June 8th. How about combining to make one big exotic car fest??

no no

Uhhh, no we are not having other cars at this event/drive. It's bad enough trying to cordinate 25-30 NSX's around. We are also having a late lunch and raffle which is NSX only related. We can have a combo drive sometime in the near future if need be, but not this time, sorry!
nono.gif

I agree Anytime. I have 2 co-workers with new Boxsters that would LOVE to come but we had about 30 cars (I think) last year and if we open it up, it might be overkill.

I think the decision should be made by the planner. If anyone does want to have a free-for-all drive, repost and see what happens.

That's fair. Thanks again Anytime for planning this!!!

Dave

OK...good points. We will have enough cars already.

But since even the F-car guys are doing open marque drives these days, maybe we should consider returning the favor and do the same maybe later in the year to get to meet and compare notes with a wider range of owners of other exotics.
Last thing we need is to get a reputation as being snobby and exclusionary! :) LOL!

Something to consider for the future at least....

Hello everyone out there. I am new to the NSX arena(former 911 owner) I truely love my car so much I talked two of my friends into purchasing NSX's and they also love there cars. We are interested join your group on this ride. It sounds to good to be true. We hope there is enough space for three new NSXers.

Contact Dexter [email protected]
WLA area
I work in the Venice
1992, 98, 00, NSX's

loomup,
I'll put you down on the early entry list. It will be a drive not to be missed, and I'm glad to see new faces. Welcome! More details and sign ups are happening later this week.
Thanks,
John

Thanks ANYTIME for the speedy response. We are looking forward to meeting other owners as well. If we can help with anything please let me know.

If there is still space count me in - thanks. :)

John-You may have underestimated in interest in event! I can't wait to see all these cars together.

Hey John,

I was gonna pass but after reading all the hype... I'm in. Can't wait. Please sign me up and let me know details as they unfold

Ed

I'm definately going to roll. I'm going to bring my girlfreind and scare her a bit. Sign me up.

Back