• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 8th.

NSXrebel said:
Anytime, I know this is kinda last minute, but do you know if anyone has room for a passenger? I'd like to attend, plus I have a digital cam, Mini DV format.

Herman

ANYONE? Me have passenger/speed limiter already

I have a seat open, I've already promised a ride to Danny but I think he's got offers from several people anyway. I'd just show up and you could probably have your choice of color. Take dramamine if you plan to ride along though. (yes really!)

Hey John. For some reason it didn't dawn on me until just now. We have such a big turnout for this event, do you want me to get Overboost to cover it? They would probably just show up for the gathering and get a quick story and pics of the event to post a story on the site. It's very short notice, but I could try to arrange if you want. Sorry, don't know why I didn't think about it sooner. Let me know if you want me to shoot my friend an email.

Re: Check in the mail

Originally posted by SexyRed
Still wanna ride in your car. Thank you
Danny [/B]

------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny, why you are not driving?
Vu(Yellowdancer) HKS exhaust.

Re: Check in the mail

SexyRed said:
Craig,
Still wanna ride in your car. Thank you
Danny

OK, but my only requirement is that you bring (and take) dramamine.

John want's me to lead most or all of the drive and theres no pulling over.

Hell I just got sick driving with Marc W. over the weekend....and it stays with you boy, ruined my Sunday dinner!

Re: Re: Check in the mail

Sorry Bud! :p

Craig said:
Hell I just got sick driving with Marc W. over the weekend....and it stays with you boy, ruined my Sunday dinner!

Hey Danny- You can switch off between me and Craig. That way you can compare between Comptech and BBSC. :D

Can not wait for an NSX version of this:

Dsc05198b.jpg

80 cars in this line.

Tan

Just curious if anyone who is going to be there this Sunday has a relatively stock (i.e. no supercharger or turbo) 5-speed car with the NSX-R gear setup, meaning the short gears and 4.23 R&P...

I've been considering doing this mod on my '91 recently, and would love to chat and/or go for a quick spin with someone there who has done this already!

SilverBullet said:
Just curious if anyone who is going to be there this Sunday has a relatively stock (i.e. no supercharger or turbo) 5-speed car with the NSX-R gear setup, meaning the short gears and 4.23 R&P...

I've been considering doing this mod on my '91 recently, and would love to chat and/or go for a quick spin with someone there who has done this already!
i know marc (transfixed) has the short gears.. and i believe the rest of the car is pretty much stock.
it will be one of the few white cars there with a black roof (from the orange county group.)

Can I get a ride in you FI NSX?

I feel like a 5 year old envying the other kids with new toys......but... can I get a short ride in a CTSC or TURBO NSX? Please, please??? I've never sat in either. I want to see if its worth all the hype and money? Please PM me with name and license plate # so I can look you up Sunday.

Ed:D :D

Re: Can I get a ride in you FI NSX?

bambookid said:
I feel like a 5 year old envying the other kids with new toys......but... can I get a short ride in a CTSC or TURBO NSX? Please, please??? I've never sat in either. I want to see if its worth all the hype and money? Please PM me with name and license plate # so I can look you up Sunday.
Ed:D :D

This one goes pretty good :D, if you can pry Danny boy out of the passenger seat you can have a ride.

Attachments

• 1badnsx.jpg
    1badnsx.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 420
Thanks for the quick replies on the short gears, guys!

I'd love to get some of your impressions on them in person on Sunday, so hopefully we can find time to chat...

I drive a silver '91 with '97+ OEM wheels.

Back