• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual Spring BBQ at Gil's !!!

Please add Danny & Shirley. Will bring hot wings and/or fried rice. I need the address and also exact location of the NSX caravan.

Thanks.

See first post for updated list and important new development !!!

We still need meat !!! This is a BBQ after all.....I'm willing to bring hamburger patties.....or some carne asada, but our list is growing and we need more people to step up. Not only that, but Hugo is going to be there. If you haven't seen this guy in action, you're missing a guy who can take down that skinny Japanese eating champion !!!

Last edited:
See first post for updated list and important new development !!!

We still need meat !!! This is a BBQ after all.....I'm willing to bring hamburger patties.....or some carne asada, but our list is growing and we need more people to step up. Not only that, but Hugo is going to be there. If you haven't seen this guy in action, you're missing a guy who can take down that skinny Japanese eating champion !!!
There will be plenty of grill space available on both a wood burning fire pit and a standard propane cooking grill. No issues with room to cook whatever you bring. :biggrin::biggrin:

I'll have decided tomorrow what to bring as I'm planning it with another member. It will be meat I think since everyone is bringing deserts lol

Event Update WE are having the folks from Zaino here to do a live demo of their "Show Car Polish" products. If you have any questions about detailing or their products (other than pricing) - please PM me.

Gil/Mike, Unfortunately i'll be missing this again this year. We postponed Mommy Day celebrations last wknd so that will be occuring this wknd.

Have a great time everyone.

btw...Tell Ramon to stop slacking off and fix my car already.

Gil/Mike, Unfortunately i'll be missing this again this year. We postponed Mommy Day celebrations last wknd so that will be occuring this wknd.

You should bring her down for Mom's Day. What says I LOVE YOU more then a personal Zaino demonstration?
I will chat with Ramon for you.

Damn it Regan, that means we are going to miss out on Portos this year. Sigh...:frown:

And yes, tell Ramon to stop slacking off so he can finish Regans and work on mine.

Last edited:
I will bring 5 pds of Marinated and chop carne asada, Which should feed atleast 25-30 people. I think.:rolleyes:

Mike-san, you may want to update the thread title to indicate that the BBQ is happening this weekend. I just spoke to another famous SoCal NSXer (name withheld) and this person thought the event was next weekend. This individual may not be the only remaining confused NSXer out there.

Mike-san, you may want to update the thread title to indicate that the BBQ is happening this weekend. I just spoke to another famous SoCal NSXer (name withheld) and this person thought the event was next weekend. This individual may not be the only remaining confused NSXer out there.
Thanks for the heads up. If you check post #35 and #36 the date was CLEARLY discussed when another Primer thought it was in June:eek::eek:
It is diffidently this Sunday, May 20th, we're working hard up here to prepare for the festivities. :tongue:

Thanks for the heads up. If you check post #35 and #36 the date was CLEARLY discussed when another Primer thought it was in June:eek::eek:
True, but that clueless Primer's post is buried in the middle of the thread. I just thought a title update might help other people who have real lives and don't have time to read every post. :D

True, but that clueless Primer's post is buried in the middle of the thread. I just thought a title update might help other people who have real lives and don't have time to read every post. :D
Mike Why don't you highlight in capital letters with neon flashing back lighting that the BBQ is THIS SUNDAY in the first post. :biggrin:
There is a few more coming I know of that haven't posted so we should have a great turnout!!! And it looks like perfect weather too!

Mike Why don't you highlight in capital letters with neon flashing back lighting that the BBQ is THIS SUNDAY in the first post. :biggrin:
Haha, I can't wait to see all the NSXs! I haven't been around so many NSXs since the last NSXPO I attended in Vegas. :)

I'm in and am bringing a roasted corn salsa! Will be coming with Jason (slow NSX) :biggrin: and Eman

Why does everyone slower than me call me slow.... Jonathan, les, mexi lazy.....
Any ways eman already posted I'm just gona go in with him on carna asada.

Last edited:

I erased "proposed date" from thread text and highlighted "Sunday, May 20th" in blue. I wanted to add the date to the thread title, but I couldn't figure out how to do that

Back