• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

72342-SL0-003 Part Discontinued Door checker bushing

If you're really desperate, I believe you can buy part #15 and #21 and the part you need will come with them. Or buy one, take the part you need off and have it reproduced locally. Expensive route to take, but sometimes that's all one is left with...

J

Thinking outside the box... thanks! The order has been placed for 1 of 2 remaining door check assemblies in the country. Once it arrives, I'll take measurements and have the bushing made. I'll keep everyone posted!

Thinking outside the box... thanks! The order has been placed for 1 of 2 remaining door check assemblies in the country. Once it arrives, I'll take measurements and have the bushing made. I'll keep everyone posted!

I don't have any problems at present, but I can see this as being a problem down the road. And yes, keep us posted. One question though, if that is you in your avatar, how well do you fit into your NSX?

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

I don't have any problems at present, but I can see this as being a problem down the road. And yes, keep us posted. One question though, if that is you in your avatar, how well do you fit into your NSX?

91 NSX Red/Black
09 VW Jetta TDI White

I'll look into pricing and have as many as possible made without breaking my bank... seeing as I'm the one fronting all costs at this point haha. And yes, that is me. I don't really fit per say... but I make myself fit. Ohhhh the downfalls of being 6'7".

I can retract part of my previous statement... as I received the bushing from SCW Performance today and it appears to have been sent on the 15th. It's a shame I ordered the brand new door check assembly already... hopefully Tim at Acura of Peoria doesn't mind a return...

Back