• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 CRX Si - So Cal

I'll use the NSX sale template here and fill in as much as I can.

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 CRX si
FULL VIN #: JHMED9368MS005003
CURRENT MILEAGE:211,270
COLOR (EXT/INT):Tahitian Green / Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Santa Clarita, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $3,100 obo

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

CLEAN TITLE? Y

CLEAN CARFAX? Y

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) About ten years ago, a retread hit the hood. The damage was really just to the hood, but there were some scratches on the roof as well. I had the entire car repainted at the time.

About a year ago, late night on the freeway something again flew off the road at me. It looked like a brick coming at me, but obviously it wasn't. I got home and checked the roof thinking that's where it hit. No damage. Then in the light of the morning I see it hit the hood first. Pictured are the two "dents" that the mystery item did to the hood. The first one above the headlight is obviously deeper than the second one further up on the hood.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) see above

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Most of the regular maintenance I did myself, but if there was something I couldn't tackle, I would take it in for repair. Yes I will have documentation for that.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS. Tires could probably be replaced soon. Brakes seem good, belts should be fine as well, as they are replaced when recommended according to Honda. I had the AC compressor changed about 18 months ago. The AC worked great and right around January it went out again. I was told that the freon had probably leaked out. I have not had it serviced since then, so it may need new froen and I guess to figure out where it leaked from.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) Only real "mods" are a momo wheel, and neuspeed strut bar.

http://photobucket.com/CRX91

crx6.jpg

crx9.jpg

Last edited:
Back